Home

READ ME! RPG Discussion Threads: Yes or No?

Redwing

Vote!  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Vote!

• Make a single discussion thread for all RPGs.
    • Make a separate discussion thread for each RPG.
    • Make a separate discussion thread for each RPG, but only for the RPGs that need it.
    • Don't make any discussion threads; they are unnecessary.
    • Other (post below)

I find RPG stories go better when many people contribute to the idea pool, discuss what they think should happen next, and coordinate plot ideas with each other.

Postlude to Holocaust is certainly plot-heavy enough for this...and discussion might benefit other RPGs as well...

Private messaging can get tedious and I know alot of you don't like instant messenger. What do you think about making discussion/planning threads?

(Remember, for secrets, there's still PMs ;))

yeah, i have the same thought as admiral (for there being as long as its needed)

but i think we can manage to make a single thread and not be confusing (like putting it in the post subject and separater lines in)

Well, that's pretty much the popular consensus, then, since I favor option 3 as well... (unless someone else wants to chime in ;))

Next question: Which RPGs need it? (My vote goes to Postlude to Holocaust, at least...)

[i'll make and sticky any discussion threads, or sticky any discussion threads made by anyone else, of course]

Originally posted by Deac

Postlude to Holocaust...and perhaps the Regular Cantina...which should be posted here so you can sticky it, Red.

*bump* actually, as of today, I can sticky threads in XWA too. So...not a problem ^_^

Heh. XD Actually, the difference is that a supermoderator can do everything a moderator can do their forums, but in any forum. And we can ban people (user accounts not IPs, so basically a slap-on-the-wrist type ban).

(Oddly, we can't unban people due to...something or other.)

No, you shouldn't cower, because there's really no point...:D

Back on topic: Still waiting for BD and jokemaster to show up... (though I'll take just one of them as a signal to get moving ;))

• 4 weeks later...

Archived