Home

Darth Sion revealed

Burrie

Originally posted by Pal™

I can't wait to kick Darth Sion's ass, and watch him crumble to bits after I kill him.

Like when you kill him all thats left of him is fleshy bits, a double sabre and a pair of sneakers! :D

I also cant wait to mop the floor with him! :D

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, there weren't any hard parts in the game, only the beginning was a little hard because you weren't a jedi, esp. if you wanted to beat taris as a level 2 character and uberfy yourself as a jedi.

what was great about jedi outcast is that you ran into desann as a mere mercenary, and got your rear handed to you, he spared your bantha fodder life (i tried for awhile to kick his butt anyway, wasted good ammo), then later you ran into him as the jedi, but he was empowered by that temple, great fights, very climatic. i suspect something similar is going to happen.

Originally posted by Burrie

I com-freaking-pletly agree. Before KotOR , I often wrote quite a few posts on how I was completely certain(and to this very day, I'm still stumped that it didn't happen) that, at least, Jolee Bindo was going to die. Come on, Jedi Master hiding on a faraway planet returning for one last hurrah, potential teacher for the main character... he practically had "I am so going to die" all written over him. Which is also why I expected that he would go down fighting against Malak after the revelation.

And come on, the party went through so much during the game, that it's amazing that all 10 of the party members managed to survive. Heck, when the Ebon Hawk began its entrance towards the Star Forge, I was almost rooting for the Sith to blast the ship down... just let *some* sort of sacrifice happen... yet none came.

that really depends on how you played the game. i'm assuming you went lightside, therefore seeing to it that ALL your party members survive the entire game. try playing darkside, and at the confrontation with bastila

after she becomes malak's apprentice

you have a choice

to kill her because she won't turn back or join with her and defeat malak

if you choose the latter, you get the opportunity to

kill both jolee and juhani, with mission and zaalbar following soon after

when i finished the game, i only had canderous, bastila, t3-m4, hk-47, and myself in the party. no more jolee, juhani, mission, zaalbar, or carth. :eek:

--------------

i can't wait to see how your party members in kotor2 will follow your decisions towards good or evil.

Again, I'll be repeating myself, it's not the same. Once you go to the Dark Side, they are just not your party members anymore. The only purpose why they die is because of you. They do not get killed by the villains, no, they get killed by the player, which is not the sacrifice I'm looking for. I want to see a nice, heroic, sacrifical death, not a 'player turns bad so kill party members who do not agree'.

And that's the problem. Those party members aren't your side anymore. To repeat, the player is a Sith. They are anti-Sith, hence need to be killed. Still no loss for the player.

^^^^

I think adillon you really missed the point.

We were addressing the issue of the NPC's sacrificing themselves to further the plot. Like Obi-Wan does in EP4 on the Death Star. Things like that did not exist in KOTOR, and they should have.

Originally posted by TemporaryTomato

Hm, would it be possible to mod the first Malak encounter to have him whoop your ass?:D

Well you could edit Malaks .utc file and jack his stats/feats, he would 'in effect' whoop on you better... Just a thought! :D

^^^^

Actually Mav...

No it wouldn't... you would have to edit the Malak .utc files in the Star Forge modules to do that... But it is possible...

Hmm! Super Malak... I like it! :D

Back on topic: I can't wait to whoop on ol' Darth Sion's behind, you know give ol' flaky skin a nice lightsabre supository! :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

^^^^

I think adillon you really missed the point.

We were addressing the issue of the NPC's sacrificing themselves to further the plot. Like Obi-Wan does in EP4 on the Death Star. Things like that did not exist in KOTOR, and they should have.

oh, i'm following now ... hadn't had my coffee when i was reading/posting so my brain wasn't really warmed up yet.

Speaking of darksiders with horrible skin,

I found it funny to start a new game, type in adddarkside 100,

and then tell trask that you're going to "look after your own skin".

Maybe it's just me.:p

Making a Malak mod like that would be cool...

It would be even better if he could chop of your left hand,

making it impossible to wield dual or double bladed sabers.:D

Doubt it can be done though, lol.

Originally posted by adillon

oh, i'm following now ... hadn't had my coffee when i was reading/posting so my brain wasn't really warmed up yet.

Ahhhh! :D Lack of morning caffene... I know that well! :D

Originally posted by Venom750

I drop a pillar on malaks robotic ass (just kidding)

Venom750 we gotta talk about your pillar-dropping on your enemy fixation. J/K :D

Now watch, were joking about it now, and in KOTOR:TSL you will probably get to drop a pillar on some poor Sith Master or something! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived