Home

Galactic Mercenaries [GM]

Besbol15

Hey, I'm BesboL, the leader of the Galactic Mercenaries. We are a PS2 based clan with 8 members currently. We may be looking for a few more guys soon, so I figured I'd post here to get our name out. Let me quickly explain the rules of the clan.

-Respect the clan. This doesn't just mean respect the leaders. It means respect everyone in the clan. Hopefully this won't be too much of an issue. Don't go trash talking the clan, saying we suck, any of that. This is meant to be fun for a bunch of guys (and girls) who get along and want to play together.

-Microphones. Seeing as how Star Wars: Battlefront will be an online game that supports voice chat, a microphone will be almost mandatory to be in the clan. You can get 'em cheap, some of you will probably already have them, but they are very good for in-game chatting and planning.

-Team chemistry. We need to work hard at the whole team (clan) chemistry thing. From playing in clans for SOCOM and SOCOM II, I noticed that the best clans were the clans that worked best together. We can build team chemistry by just talking to each other online, getting to know each other, etc.

-New members. When joining, new members will be asked for their Star Wars: Battlefront Online name/alias, your preferred class (Infantry, Pilot, Heavy Weapons, Scout, or Special), your AIM, and your MSN, which leads to my next rule.

-You MUST have an instant messenging program. The instant messenging program must be either AIM or MSN. AIM is the preferred program, so if you're willing to get that, please do. But you must have one or the other..

-Limited swearing. Try and limit the swearing on the mic. Naturally, a few expletives may fly out here and there, but don't swear every other word... It's annoying and immature. Which brings me to my next point.

-Maturity is a must. I'm not going to be a Neo-Nazi on being mature. Obviously, being 17 years old, I know there are times when I act like an idiot. But there's a difference between having a good time and being immature. No screaming into the mic, no team killing [in matches]. I'll be a bit more lenient with team killing in fun games. But don't piss people off. We don't need inter-clan fighting goin' on.

-NO CHEATING. I know there will be cheats in Star Wars: Battlefront before long. It's an online game. But I do not want any player from the clan cheating, especially when representing our clan. If you want to check the cheats out, go into a game with just our clan members and make sure everyone knows it's a cheating room. We don't need a bad reputation.

-Stay as active in the clan as possible. I don't expect everyone's life to be the clan and Star Wars. But if you're going to take the time to be in a clan, at least take the time to play with the clan and get familiar with the clan.

-Have a good friggin' time. This clan isn't about being the best (Although I doubt there would be any complainers). It's not about being dead serious. Let's have some fun, get to know each other, and enjoy playing with people we know.

If anyone is interested, please contact me through AIM at DallasP316, or through MSNM or E-Mail at CCbaseballer15@hotmail.com. You can also visit the site at:

http://www.freewebs.com/bossoxsportsdoc/index.htm

Thanks guys. If you want to join, you'll have to go through a 2-3 week "acceptance" period. You will act as part of the clan, talk to everyone, post on the forums, and after that time period, we will decide if you are a person that is active, will be good for the clan, and is, of course cool.

Archived