Home

True Sith, will they be Diabolical villans?

Naphtali

Originally posted by Hiroki

Dark Jedi Revan didn't always act like a punk trying to steal lunch credits. He also had some memorable, very Sith like moments. Like using dominate mind to force Zalbbar to kill Mission - classic Sith.

Yup, that about sums it up! :D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Hiroki

Dark Jedi Revan didn't always act like a punk trying to steal lunch credits. He also had some memorable, very Sith like moments. Like using dominate mind to force Zalbbar to kill Mission - classic Sith.

True. It's just a shame that the 'How much will you pay me not to kill you?' lines outweighed the 'I won't kill you but Zalbbar will.' moments.

Originally posted by RedHawke

But Mav, doesn't everyone deserve a chance at redemption?

Wait a tick! I just asked a lightsided question!!! Eww!!! :p

Forget I asked that... Just keep on hackn' on em' Mav! :D

As a TRUE Light Sider, everyone does deserve the chance of redemption. If they ultimately choose not to take it, I will have no qualms about gutting them like a Selkath being prepared for the grill. They will have attacked first, and shunned redemption, so serves ;) them right.

:fett:

Originally posted by n.kT3M4

Will they be more evil looking in the sith lords lol well just look at dark Sion he should answer that.

Actually I hope they have the option to turn PC darkside transitions off in KOTOR:TSL, I just hate the pasty complexions, and the stupid tatoos, thats all just really tacky. :eek:

What!?!?!? u mean u don't like the decaying face effect u get when u get to a certain darkside level. ps umm the reply i hade above i ment to put darth sion instead of dark lol didn't know what i was doing but heres a saber fight to make up for it:lsduel:

Originally posted by RedHawke

Actually I hope they have the option to turn PC darkside transitions off in KOTOR:TSL, I just hate the pasty complexions, and the stupid tatoos, thats all just really tacky. :eek:

Me too. It just seemed to decay in a very weird fashion. I mean, people wouldn't even talk to you if you looked like that in reality. You should decay more like Malak. He may have a missing jaw but he doesn't

have weird veins...

I agree to a point. Some of them, it just didn't really work out too great. Most of them you just looked un-dead on a hunt for "Braaaiiiiinnnnssss." Then some of them looked cool, like scar face turning into evil spock. Thought that was a nice touch.

Yeah, an option would be good for those who don't want it.

Archived