Home

If You Could Fly A Ship In BF what would it be

Spyder777

Suncrusher. It is a small ship that is virtually invinvible. It doesnt have shields, and if I remember wrong and it does have shields, they are uneccessary because its armor in invinvible. It was made by one of the designers of the Death Star. It was destroyed by Kyp Durron and he flew it into a black hole so that it doesnt fallinto the wrong hands. It has weak lasers, and its main thing is that it has missiles that could literally destroy a sun. Hence its name.

Seeing how the game is fighting on the planets itself then I would like to fly/drive AT-AT Walkers, AT-ST Walkers, Imperial Speeder Bikes, Imperial Lamdba Class Shuttle, Tie Fighters, Tie Bombers, Tie Interceptors, X-wings, Y-wings, B-wings, A-wings, and Snowspeeders. I would also like to ride on Tauntauns, Dewbacks, Banthas, Rancors, and Rontos.

Hmmm, I dunno. I think I'll just try them all and then stay with whatever I like the best. Could be the X-Wing, but then again I prolly won't truly know until I start playing the game and find where and how I play the best and what vehicles work the best for me.

...an A-Wing, naturally. Love the design of that ship, and its speediness. And homing missiles. Or are those just found in the Rogue Leader series?

Going way in the other direction, a Star Destroyer would be cool, too, if you could use it as a base of operations to launch and command squadrons, bombard planets, and swat at the gnats (those guys in the A-Wings) with the deck guns.

For joyriding, give me Padme's ship any day. Preferably with her aboard, and without Jar-Jar.

there are literally dozens of craft i would wish to pilot, but i think the one i anticipate most would be the republic gunship. with your buddies sitting in the turrets, picking every one off, whle you pilot around blasting others apart with your missiles, it would be one of the most entertaining to pilot:D! I really hope you can pick up people, to so you could deliver them in and out of hotspots, as seen in the of Starars episode II: attack of the clones. if not, i suppose i could just deliver my turret-bound teammates in and out;) .

Aorry, havent gotten word on the falcon. it has been mentiones, however to be seen on hoth, though i dont think u would be able to fly it. if you could, that would be really cool, to. flying around with to friends in the quad cannons, laying waste to all.....that would be so cool:D

I think a Republic Gunship would be dope to fly if you have a couple of other teammates flying with you manning those bubbles with the guns and passengers firing their guns out the side of the ship. Then to drop em off in enemy territory or to do a pick up while they are trying to evade the enemy would be exciting as well.

Archived