Home

New KOTOR II trailer from IGN

Did you see the DARK figue in the background on the republic ship with all the body's?

Good eyes. Aye, definately mysterious bad guy vibe. (or just a random Dark Jedi who killed them all, but I doubt it)

As for me, I'm considering of starting off with a wholly different gender than the first Revan I played in KotOR, just to immediately get a different perspective. I'm already more than comfortable with the rules and setting, and if things are really that close to KotOR as they say it'll be, it won't be a problem.

I especially liked the variations of lightsaber colors. I saw a turqoise color, also what seemed to be orange, and another looked like it had an orange middle with a red outline. It looks great, winter seems so far away, but that is gonna make the game that much more fun. The anticipation is great. *Goes into a deep slumber awaiting Winter of '04* :eek:

Originally posted by FiEND_138

"Aren't you...."

"No! I'm Evan, Revans my twin brother. Get it all the time."

"I see...........hmmm"

LOL!!! Thats a good one FiEND!!! :D

That kind of goes with a guess of mine I posted above;

What if the great secret of KOTOR:TSL is that you are actually a clone of Revan then having the same available heads makes even more sense.

Yeah, Winter 2004 makes sense considering the engine and most everything else is already there from a technological standpoint. They just have to make a few modifications, add a few more arty details, and then the main gameplay story/dialogue etc. etc. and all done.

Archived