Home

Lord of the Rings : Return of the King game for Xbox

Mex

My brother bought this yesterday and we wanted to play co-operative, but we can't figure out how! We press start when I start a mission, we try everything but we can't get it to work. So he let me borrow it for a day and I've completed the Crack of Doom level [or something like that] and I'm still confused on how to play Co-operative.

Can anyone give me help?

Err, don't matter. The game store gave us the wrong game, it had the Return of the King case but a Two Towers game cd and I didn't even know! ^^;

Sorry about that. But we got another copy and this time it was RotK!

Originally posted by Pal™

Err, don't matter. The game store gave us the wrong game, it had the Return of the King case but a Two Towers game cd and I didn't even know! ^^;

Hilarious!

* Remembers how he after watching LOTR about ten times Frodo mistook for Aragorn *

>_>

:rofl:

You didn't notice the title screen of the game said Two Towers?

:rofl:

Originally posted by Pie™

Uh, wait a minute :confused:

If you had the Two Towers disc, how could you complete the Crack Of Doom level? :confused:

Maybe he´s just saying that to make him look a "bit" smart afterall. :p

Originally posted by Pie™

Uh, wait a minute :confused:

If you had the Two Towers disc, how could you complete the Crack Of Doom level? :confused:

I must of err.. Misread the levels. I am kinda clumbsy. >.<

Err, don't matter. The game store gave us the wrong game, it had the Return of the King case but a Two Towers game cd and I didn't even know!

Ha...ha...hahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*breath*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nerd.

Expand your Imagi-Nation

Archived