Home

Grand Theft Auto: TC

Mongo05

Hello, I'm starting a total conversion mod based off the GTA games, well actually its just multiplayer. I sure could use some help from all Coders, Mappers, Modellers, Texture Artists, and Skinners. So far I have basically all the vehicle models and gun models but i just need someone how can weigh them or whatever so they can be used in game..

Anyone who would like to join the team, or help out in any way can just contact me on the forums, email, or IM.

Forums: http://www.clantds.com/gtaforums

AIM: MonGo1337

MSN: Mortalmort@Aol.com

I don't mean to sound harsh, but...can't people just play GTA? The reason GTA is so much fun is that there are huge environments to drive around in. JA firstly can't handle large environments, and secondly the vehicle physics would require a bit (the big kind) of work to be as fun as the ones in the original games. :\

By the way, where did you get all the car and gun models? :eek:

They were donated by LordHatrus,

and this GTA mod is going to be a little different from the rest of the GTA games, its strictly multiplayer and there are going to be smaller maps and more of them, not just one huge gigantic map. And a Gang Fight Gametype similar to TeamFFA....You can also make your guy in the custom character mode similar to the one in JA.

Archived