Home

The new, official Life RP

Name: Curtis Taylor

Vehicle(s): Corvette C5

Place of Birth: Toronto, On

Curtis drove his corvette to his restaurant and walked in his restaurant.

Curtis walked around back and put on his chef outfit and started to cook like a madman.

Last time i came here i said the same thing expect u said The bottle is 5 dollars but the drink inside costs 15 dollar. Where had your sence of humor gone? *he hads the money*

(i have an idea. y don't have it like the city gets attacked by monster or a metor hits the city turning very1 into zombies exept us)

(oops, sorry about that tepe, heh heh toe...)

"2 grilled chicken and 1 baby back ribs with the hot sauce"said one of the waiters

"coming right up!" Replied Curtis, he then got out the chicken and threw it on the gill, he got out the ribs and put it in the oven, both were done failry quickly, he flipped pout the hot sauce and doused(sp?) the ribs with it, thne he seasoned the chicken and put them out on the counter for the waiter to take away to the costomers.

(you make it happen, but like tepe said, no stupid plots(not saying max-payne has a stupid plot))

As the night went on Curtis served up more and more food, then they got to closing time and everyone left, and the restaurant was closed up and Curtis shut the tools off and then checked the doors and then went outside and sat by his car watching the stars and the moon.

(yeah, thats i what i figured you meant,(see ive never played or assosciated myself wiht max payne, it didn't look interesting, but now that ive heard what it's all about, i might go rent it))

Curtis then stopped watching and got in his car and drove home, he got home and got in his house, he threw his keys on the table and put his coat on the rack. Curtis walked to the fridge and got himself a beer and sat down to watch some conan.

• 3 weeks later...

((I hope its not too late to join))

Name: Officer Dread

Vehicle(s): Police Cruiser

Place of Birth: San Jose, CA

Officer Dread sat in his car, monitoring traffic. His radar flashed as a motorbike flew past him. It seemed the moterist was going 8 miles over the speed limit. Normally, he would let this go, but today he felt a little tires, and needed something to wake him up. He put on his lights and went after the motorcycle.

Steven reached where he was heading and got off his bike "what have we got here"

"looks like a rape" said his partner who was looking at the dead body"we just had a call of a robery that happened here. but whent eh cops came here they just found a dead body and called us in"

"i'm going to look around. Jack, u find out who our rape victum is and see if she has any friends"

Curtis got up and went back down to his car, he needed a drive, he drove himself to the docks, he parked there and got out and sat on his car hood, and looked out at the lake and at the stars, a few guys came over.

"you got what i need?"

"pardon?"

"you know, the stuff"

"no, i'm sorr-" the guys obviously thought he was someone else and started to go attack him, Curtis dodged a bat and he grabbed a chain off the dock, and wipped one end at someone's face, then then pulled back over another guys head and knocked him to the ground. Curtis took his bat and started at the other guy, and hit him in the stomach, he dropped the bat and ran to his car and drove back home as fast as he could.

• 2 weeks later...

Name:Joe

Apperance: brown hair, green eyes, black running shoes, cackies,

blakc t-shirt, red jacket.

Equipment: hand gun, pocket knife.

Background info: Was throwen out on the streets by his father. Who is the leader of a gang. His father didn't have time for Joe. So he gave his son a hand gun and a pocket knife and some cloths and threw him out on the streets. Joe know wanderers the city and picketpockets people. He also shop lifts food. He lives in an abannden Motel, with other orphen kids.

-Walks into a pick n' save- -steals from food- -runs out-

-walks down teh street- -turns in an alley then squeezs throw a narrow passage way threw 2 buildings- -gets out teh passage way and came out where Steve was- -Quickly runs back into the passage and spys on Steve and his partener-

• 2 weeks later...

People ran past the crime scene screaming "ZOMBIE!!!!"

police"hey steven go and check that out will ya"

steven"okay."

steven's partner jack"and steven

steven"what?"

jack"try not to get eaten. your one of our best"

steven"why don't u go. you'll be safe, zombies usally try and eat peoples minds. so he'll just leave u be"

police"today, steven"

steven"okay. i'm going" steven went to the car accident and saw zombie dread "S***" he drew his gun nd started shooting at dread

Archived