Home

Jek's Garage Sale Auction

JekRendar

Well, say some of you may know, I've decided to delete Jek. He shall go out in a blaze of glory, in a duel with the person that holds on to my things.

But first, as all of you know, being a new character sucks. You can't make any real money right away, so in the mean time, Jek's left over cash is going to my new character, along with his house, armor and clothes. However, I don't have a lot of cash and I know for a fact this character won't be a Carbineer or BH. So, I have some stuff I want to get rid of.

Along with my spare Carbines, I also have other times that some of you may be interested in. HOWEVER, I'm selling all these items together, so if you want a particular item, I'm sorry, but you're gonna have to buy them all.

On to the main attraction:

All weapons mentioned are sliced, unless stated. For more information, contact Jek in-game. The auction ends 8/14/04, Midnight MST.

2 FWG5s: 62-173, 1.6

8 Misc Carbines: 2 Laser, 5 Adv Carbines, 1 DXR6. Damage varies from 42-560, speeds from 2.5-3.9.

1 Crate: 10 Elite Carbines w/ Scope: 104-181, 3.5. Unsliced.

3 Crystals: Red, yellow and gold.

6 Crystalline Clothing Treatment

2 Schematics: Mod. Republic Blaster and Weaponsmith Tool Set

10 Seeker Droids

5 Shadowpaws

Starting bid is 300,000 Credits.

Come on guys, bet high!

Starting a new character is easy if you already have/had someone on that server... I started up with Zeto and I started mastering professions right away :)

As to the auction, your selling EVERYTHING in one lot?... darn. I just wanted the crystals :p

Oh well. Heh

If I sold each item seperately, or even in smaller lots, I'd have to price each lot and there's a chance I'd have stuff left over. I'm trying to get rid of this stuff.

Also, some, sorry, all of those items can be resold. I'd start the auction here at a low price. When I did my pricing, I figured each carbine at 10k. Well, most weaponsmiths EASILY sell carbines at 12-15k. Also, we have a few smugglers, or crafters that know smugglers that could resell those at a higher price.

Iwok, those crystals alone could be worth 300k. Think about all your getting for free then! Think about that you could resell the rest for easy 400k, if not more.

Starting bid for the bolded items in 300,000 credits.

Originally posted by Jo

your choice, your the one losin the money, if i was going dark jedi, i would ask for those color crystals..but i want blue or green, plus dmg crystals :D

I don't care if I'm losing some money, the first point I made was that I'm trying to get rid of these things and make some starting cash for new character.

So, you want the crystals, place a bid and we'll see what happends on Saturday.

All weapons mentioned are sliced, unless stated. For more information, contact Jek in-game. The auction ends 8/14/04, Midnight MST.

8 Misc Carbines: 2 Laser, 5 Adv Carbines, 1 DXR6. Damage varies from 42-560, speeds from 2.5-3.9.

10 Seeker Droids

5 Shadowpaws

Starting bid is at 300,000 Credits.

Let's repeat the order for clarification purposes.

10 Seeker Droids

5 Shadowpaws

Current bid is at 425,000 credits placed from in-game.

Archived