Home

Aliens vs Predator [SPOILERS]

BurnsU

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by yaebginn

you know it. hey, how do you get in for free? do you work there? I might consider working there if that is so.

I am good friends with the owners of the theater, and I've helped work there when they need it. Plus I'm dating a girl who works there. But if I was a fulltime employee I'd get in for free aswell.

I saw it tonight, and I'm just a little meh on it. It was okay, but it could have been SO MUCH better. The ending was so lame I wanted to cry.

I sincerely hope they do NOT make a sequel, because it will probably expand on the crappy parts of this one and remove the cool parts

Originally posted by reelguy227

if yu are a fan of the originals than ,OMG PREDATOR 2 WAS DUMB BECAUSE ,HE WAS FRIENDS ,HE GOT A GUN .

:rolleyes:

Seriously man. It's spelled "you". Every post you make, you manage to **** up the "you". Howsabout you take an extra moment to spell it right for f***s sake'.

And they guy in Predator 2 "won" the fight with the predator. The gun the predator gave him was a trophy for his victory. Not an idiotic sign of friendship.

Originally posted by ckcsaber

And they guy in Predator 2 "won" the fight with the predator. The gun the predator gave him was a trophy for his victory. Not an idiotic sign of friendship.

ya ,the girl in this one managed to kill the queen,she got the spear mainly because of that ,and because she had the sign of the warrior on her cheek .

Who cares what you say ,I loved the movie regardless of all of its supposed flaws .

And stop telling me how to write my posts ,you dont use words like **** to others on a public forum its just not right . If I want to write the word yu ,ill write yu ,as many times as I want ,ok .

its not a mistake cks,im doing that purposefully ,its not the way i write in real life ,its just the way i chat online ,or on forums. its easier not putting every letter in ,its faster typing to get your point across ,i know how to spell you ,its just im not in the mood to spell it like that online ,its the way most people i know chat or type online.

Yeah, that damned "o" sure is a bitch to reach for when typing. Damn, a 10th of a second wasted.

One question. Since you have abstained from the letter "o" in typing "you" because you want to type faster to get your point across, why the hell do you use so many comma's? Most of them are unnessecary.

its not a mistake cks,im doing that purposefully ,its not the way i write in real life ,its just the way i chat online ,or on forums. its easier not putting every letter in ,its faster typing to get your point across ,i know how to spell you ,its just im not in the mood to spell it like that online ,its the way most people i know chat or type online.

I count seve-- No! Eight comma's used there.

I guess you're deluded view on typing is very selective. No "o's" in "you" and excessive comma use.

Sorry to be so anal about it, but admit it. The "o" is too good for you, so you have to compensate by using too many comma's. Admit the truth, or forever hold your shame!

Must it hurt so that we care? Couldn't we just care witout being 'hurt'?

Do we really care? Do i really care? Neh.

It's just that it is a common way to write things and i thought i point that out. NOT that i CARE, where are you thinking.

After all i'm just doing conversation. Is that hurting you?

Alright kiddies, lets rope this thread back onto the topic of Alien Vs. Predator and off of Grammar class :D

although I do agree that internet shorthand is annoying to read in a forum. Since it's not instant messaging, you can take the time to properly type out your posts. :)

And, even though this is off topic, I feel that it is a pertinant point in an ongoing debate....

Originally posted by Reelguy227

Is this better !!!!!!!!!!!YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU . Why do you care so much ,is it hurting you in any way ,shape ,or form ?

Why do you care so much about homosexuals getting married, is it hurting you in any way, shape, or form? ;)

ON topic - I will agree that the action sequences in AvP were pretty cool, but they were few, and not that long. I was pretty disappointed in the fact that there were only THREE predators, and the first two died REALLY quickly. Then there was only one left, who was obviously the badass of the three, though he didn't even accomplish that much.

Et,since when did I talk about homosexual marriage to you ?;)

I think your confusing me with yaebginn again .;) And plus,I said I was done debating ,end of story.

Now ,back on topic ,do you agree with me that that movie was as good as the first predator ET ? There were only 3 because they were the ones that had to undergo the right of passage ,and the last one was the most powerful ,he held his own against all the other Aliens and Queen .The other two just died right away.

yes it was ,it was the same exact equipement and gear that the original used ,same exact look ,and same exact sound .whats the diff with these preds?

and plus the first predator was basically a war movie for like the first hour ,the good stuff wasnt until the predator and arnold fought at the end . the second predator was almost better because you see him and all of his gadgets almost right away .

Archived