Home

Sword of Light WIP

Jackel

Ok time to showcase a sword Im working after it kinda turned out differently then I expected it to ..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/ShadowFox75/kotor/umokayseethrough.jpg

Having forgot to make a txi file (oops!) the sword appears in game semi transparent, i liked that so have decided to keep it that way.

Now Im planning on having a Sword of Dark do the same thing. :D

Originally posted by Jackel

Ok time to showcase a sword Im working after it kinda turned out differently then I expected it to ..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/ShadowFox75/kotor/umokayseethrough.jpg

Having forgot to make a txi file (oops!) the sword appears in game semi transparent, i liked that so have decided to keep it that way.

Now Im planning on having a Sword of Dark do the same thing. :D

OOOOOOO!!!! does it come with the 3d circle ? :D:D:D

nice stuff bud, i'd love to have that

MattCole

Originally posted by stingerhs

total sweetage, jackel. btw, i never could get my skins to work for my weapons (except saber hilts). how did you do it?

I change the model variation withen the uti file, then extract the mdl and mdx file for the baseitem that my model is based on (in this case the vibrosword). OPen up the mdl file in a hex editor and change the w_vbroswrd_001 lines (four of them) to w_vbroswrd_009 or what ever you have named your skin to (im using w_vbroswrd_020). Extract the iw_vbroswrd001.tpc file rename to your model variation load up your game have fun. To make sure its not a invisible sword like mine make a txi file with cm_whateversheenyouwant

Stats :

Sword of Light

Made from an unknown metal and a sliver of a rare crystal, The Sword of Light is a ancient weapon of the Lightside of the Force that can harness the force to help defeat the Darkside. - (Upgradeable)

2-12 melee damage

+2-12 lightside damage

Lightside Jedi only

Keen

Upgrades -

Vibration cell - +1-10 Ion Damage towards droids

Durastell Alloy - drains strength of target artly (DC 14 25% chance), Force Regen 2

Energy - +1-6 Lightside (for a total of +3-18)

Upgraded this equals 5-30 damage at strength 10 without any bonuses towards attack.

** Will be part of the reward for killing the Mandolorians on the unknown World for that Rakata guy near The One's place. - Just got to check to make sure the box is a unique item

~~~~~~~

Sword of Darkness

The Sword of Darkness is an ancient weapon of the Darkside of the Force predating the Sith occupation of Yavin 4. Made from a blood red tinted crystal that can harness the darkside and a metal that can withstand lightsaber blades this is a deadly weapon in the hands on a Dark Jedi. - (Upgradeable)

5-15 melee Damage

+1-8 Fire Damage

Darkside Jedi Only

Keen

Upgrades -

Vibration cell - +1-8 Electrical Damage

Durastell Alloy - Poison 25% Chance, Force Regen 1

Energy - +1-8 Darkside Damage

Upgraded this equals 7-31 damage at strength 10 without any bonuses towards attack.

**Buyable from Suvan at the same time as the Baragwin Assault Blade.

Both of these swords are less powerful then the fully upgraded Baragwin Assualt Blade. This is so they are still useful but not over kill rendering a good sword useless or second rate

Archived