Home

Question about NPCs

Neon

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Jason Fett

So what is their point in the game then?

The Sand People just wreck havoc against all parties. The Ewoks make Endor a little challenging for the Imperials. And the Gungens are there for all to take potshots at ;).

i figured if you were playing endor on console there would be 8 imp humans, 8 imp npcs, 8 human rebs, 8 reb npc, then there would also be ewoks .... am i right?

because the ewoks are there to balance out the at-st's so that wouldnt make sense if they gave the rebs 8 ewoks instead of 8 rebs

Wont all the non human soldiers be npcs to?

Or are they called somthing else?

Originally posted by ShadoWraith

I wonder how fast they are, cuz if I see Vader coming I'm gonna run to the hills.:eek::vadar:

I agree 2.

:mob:

Originally posted by Virtuosis

If Galactic Conquest isn't in multiplayer don't expect to see Hero Npc's either, thats the only way you can use them...

Im pretty sure there is galactic conquest for multiplayer

I think we need an abreiviation for galactic conqest

Well I'm sort of worried about these npcs. Take darth vader for example, how would you kill him? It would be like trying to go through JA with just guns.

How do you think the special npcs should be handled?

I personally think that you should not be able to kill them but they retreat after taking so much damage or when a timer runs out

Originally posted by Syzerian

Take darth vader for example, how would you kill him?

That's the thing - you can't. After a special NPC takes a certain amount of damage, they leave the battlefield. So don't expect to take out Vader at any time in Battlefront. :)

Archived