Home

Sith Tattoos

Achilles

From Weekend Programmer #3

Will Sith tattoos be in the game? Will our character be able to get Sith tats as the game progresses?

Cheers!

Hm. :D

Now...onto wild speculation :)

So, do you think that we're looking at potential DS transitions or do you think this is a ruse?

Originally posted by Morgan_Hearst

I don't recall seeing any in the screenshots or videos. The white haired dark jedi PC that they use for Force Crush doesn't have any but then again it might be reserved for a particular PrC. Sith Marauder, perhaps?

Or perhaps it is one of the things tht are 'unlocked'.

I sure hope you are right Morgan, then I could just make sure and keep it all nice and locked. I completely hate the whole darkside undead tattoed look!

:D

Easy Red. Stop wavin your cane around like that you're scarin the kids....

I agree with you though. Should the tats be an 'unlockable' option, hopefully I never find the key. Not much into the idea of being 'Darth Maul'. I mean, it would make some sense if your PC had them from the beginning light or dark. But having tattoos just suddenly appear because you get 'evil enough' is a pretty damn lame idea, IMO.

I think the whole turning-blue-of-the-skin thing sucks. Makes me look like a friggin zombie. Malak dosent turn blue, just weird yellow eyes. And dont tell me he aint evil enough to be blue, I threaten someone for credits, he bombs a whole damn world to dust.

But yea, sith tatoos would suck. I vote only if you wanted them.

Originally posted by DarthBuzzard

I think the whole turning-blue-of-the-skin thing sucks. Makes me look like a friggin zombie. Malak dosent turn blue, just weird yellow eyes. And dont tell me he aint evil enough to be blue, I threaten someone for credits, he bombs a whole damn world to dust.

But yea, sith tatoos would suck. I vote only if you wanted them.

The DS characters appear more ashen than blue, at least on my PC. I have noticed that Malak is similarly colored, however if you're seeing blue, then there might be other disparities as well.

i get something like what happens if you leave trix in milk too long...kinda turns real pale (almost ashen) but has a blue tint...

they were okay, just i was a light side character and decided to start messing around with my force-evil-o-meter and i was rather shocked...

i had the male/long hair, he seemed to turn abnormally blue...

and so i was scared from that day on.

the end.

Originally posted by kome566

My DS chars looked like they were turning into stone soldiers... it was freaky...especially my first char...it looked like he was growing cracks in his skin...and his eyes looked like python eyes. :sneer:

yeah, their skin cracks, turns ashen, and they get weird, wierd eyes...

stone soldiers...lmao

i can take the or leave them ... but i think they should be an option in the game where you can choose to apply them to your character or not. something similar to the character creation at the beginning of the game, possibly giving you more freedom to further customize/change your character as the game progresses.

I think that you should be able to decide (via dialog or somesuch) that you, being DS, want to make yourself scarier. You then get to choose tattoos (and have the ability to add custom tattoos). If you decide to go LS, then your tattoos stay, because they are tattoos after all.

You should also be able to get tattoos if you are LS. If you get a fluffy bunny tattoo (or something else nice (i.e. not scary, but rather wussy)), then the other Sith should laugh at you, before they try to kill you. You will of course destroy them, showing that just because you weren't always a Sith, and got wussy tattoos, you are still more powerful then they are.

:fett:

^^^^

Fluffy bunnies...ROTF :rofl:

I want a Bastila tatoo...And maybe a flower on my forehead. That way when Malak busts out laughing I can slice him to pieces :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

^^^^

:rofl: LOL!!! :rofl:

DarthBuzzard that Trix in Milk analogy is spot on! :D

LOL...well...I eat lots of trix I know :D

Originally posted by DarthBuzzard

^^^^

Fluffy bunnies...ROTF :rofl:

I want a Bastila tatoo...And maybe a flower on my forehead. That way when Malak busts out laughing I can slice him to pieces :D

LOL...well...I eat lots of trix I know :D

That's why I picked fluffy bunnies. Also (hindsight), there is the Trix Rabbit, fluffy bunny....... eh... whatever.

I didn't want to be the first one to bring up the Bastila subject, but since you did :p... *starts to yack, but is promptly smacked by a mod*

:fett:

Archived