Home

Trouble on the Outer Rim...

Houjj Qel-Droma

Story:

It is 10 Years after the formation of the New Republic. The Jedi are once again powerful among the galaxy. But a New Sith armada has come out of nowhere and have been making small but damaging attacks on the planets in the Outer Rim. A few Jedi have been sent from the Academy on Yavin IV to investigate....

Rules:

You can be Jedi or Sith you may have the weaponry of your choice and follow the format when you introduce yourself.

Format:

Name:

Alignment:

Ranking:

Lightsaber:

Force Powers:

Name:Houjj Qel-Droma

Alignment:Jedi

Ranking:Master

Lightsaber:Single, Blue

Force Powers:Core force powers, grip, lighning, drain, heal

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Houjj woke up from his deep sleep as his starship, GHOST I, desended on Hoth. He turn off the Autopilot and manually landed on the planets surface. His mission was to determine if any Sith have been to the planet. When he scanned the barren tundra he found what looked like a lump in the snow. He rushed over to see what it was, it was what he had feared. The corpse of a Jedi that came to investigate 3 days earlier. Houjj senced someone else watching him nearby and put his hand on his lightsaber..."

OOC- Sounds pretty good

Name-Yaeb Ginn

Age-24

Alignment-Jedi

Ranking-Knight (but he isnt really strong in the Force)

Weapons-Single Orange bladed lightsaber, DL-32 blaster pistol, E-11 blaster carbine.

Force Powers-Jump, Push, Pull, Speed, Choke, and is very strong in the living Force, but not much elsewhere.

Yaeb Ginn checked the flight systems on his scout ship, GHOUST 2. He typed in the coordinates to Hoth and settled back for the short ride.

Houjj knew something was wrong, and went back to his ship to call for assistance. He said "Qel-Droma to any availibe Jedi... I have landed on Hoth and found the corpse of the student that went missing 3 days ago. Looks like the work of a Dark Jedi. From what I can see I'm the only one here, but I senced something strange when I was checking his body, like I was being watched. If any Jedi is in the area please come to my assistance. Qel Droma out."

Houjj then stayed in his ship awaiting any transmission and for other Jedi to come to Hoth...

Name: Malachi North

Alignment: Sith

Ranking: Whatever the equivalent of Jedi Knight is

Lightsaber: Red Staff

Force Powers: Push, pull, jump, grip, lightning, crush.

IC: Malachi was watching as the Jedi sent a transmission to others. The body had been found. He then left in his modified Delta-7 Aethersprite Interceptor to give the information to his master.

Name:Zant Holms

Alignment:Jedi

Ranking:Padawan

Weapons:single, blue

Force Powers:Weak Core Powers, decent with saber.

IC: A brand new recruit at the jedi academy on Yavin, He is still awaiting a master to accept him. When a call from Hoth came, master Skywalker sent him there to test Zant in a mission. So He boards a republic ship, and zooms off to the site of the call.

OOC:sorry if this is a bit bad, but this is one of my first Role-plays.

Houjj stepped out of the GHOST I and started walking toward the site of the young Jedi's body. But just after taking a few steps he stopped turned toward Yaeb and presented this puzzled look upon his face. When at that very moment two dark Jedi Apprentices made their way over the hill that looked over the two Jedi's landing site. Houjj ignited his saber and started to calmly stroll over to the two Apprentices as they too ignted their firey red sabers...

Yaeb slappedh is comm as he ignited his blue blade and approached the two Sith.

"We're here, track this comm, and get ready to help us out if need be." Yaeb then left thecomm on, slipped it in his pocket, and leapt forward, spinning in mid-air and decapitating one of the Sith, he then stepped back as the other attacked Houjj.

Malachi landed his ship and walked over to the Jedi.

"I originally was going to kill you, but seeing what just happened... It doesn't matter, you will die eventually. I come to you with a proposition. Join the Sith. With your power it will be easier to destroy the Jedi than it is now.

The Dark Side is more powerful. No longer would you need to be a slave to the republic, when you could own it with us."

Houjj chuckled as Malachi finished "I can assure you, once you have seen the light the Dark Side is nothing except a pitty refuge for cowards. It's never too late to join us. Use the Force for the good of the galaxy not to destroy it. Think about it, you could either remain with those who have fallen from the light and cower in the darkness, or stand up and see the light and protect the galaxy from those insane cowards! If you remain stubborn, we have no choice but to fight you." Just as Houjj finished he slowly reached into his cloak and put his hand on his saber awaiting the Dark Disiple's answer.

Not suprised with Malachi's responce, he pulled out his saber and ignited it and twirled it and stood at the ready with the saber pointing at Malachi. Houjj thought to himself "Hmm he is stronger than the other disiples we've faced. He must either be the Apprentice or the Master... but which one?"

"Dont worry, Ill help you out" cried Zant, from the small hill behind Houjj. He jumped down taking a huge leap, and falling to the ground when he landed next to Houjj. "Ouch, that hurt. Dont worry, I can still fight. Hey, why is that jedi over with the sith. If he's with the sith, then this might be really difficult. I'm not going to be much help, I dont even have a master yet. I was sent here to be tested."

OCC: If I'm doing anything you guys dont like, let me know.

Caught off guard, there was no time to ignite his saber, so Zant had to jump back. Unfortunatly, his leg was grazed by the sith, but was not hurt badly enough for any major consequence. Zant quickly lit his saber and got ready to block the sith's saber in any more oncoming attacks. Zant knew he has no chance against this Sith warrior, so he thought his natural agility could give him the ability to dodge the attacks and perhaps wear out the Sith.

Archived