Home

just noticed a new screenie ... *Spoilers?*

adillon

Originally posted by Doomgiver

Hell, they're droids, Zbomber, how could they not be sticklike?

Anyway, this isn't the only new screenie. I believe i liked some other new screenies betetr, noly i forgot what they were :D

Not all droid are stick-like........

Originally posted by ZBomber

I know, but stickmen don't really strike fear into me. I want my enemies to atleast look evil.....

scarecrows are skinny ... do they scare you?

scarecrow07.jpg

OOPS, WRONG PICTURE! :eek:

scarecrow.jpg

NOPE, THAT'S NOT IT! :eek:

scarecrow.gif

COWER IN FEAR! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :p

this is what i remember the kashyyk video (little spoilers)

there is a wookie that is in the game that is a general and will be in episode 3. so it could be that wookie. also i believe those are general grevious's guards since they have the long staff the guards have in the video and similar look, but i couldn't get a real good look at the guards from the video.

i'm guessing this is a cutscene before kashyyk mission and a mission will be to save the wookie (i think that's the kashyyk video mission). it could be a pic taken using a floating camera like what is use in the kotor II walkthrough videos.

well, i think we ALL know what those guys are. And my theory on gettin'that close to them... maybe they're just about to kick your ass...

*Looks again* Maybe not... Anyway, i think it's not the wookiee bigwig, because i think they wouldn't treat him like that. They'd proabbly keep him in a holding cell and question him or something... besides, he doesn't really look like a general to me...

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by eastcoast2895

this is what i remember the kashyyk video (little spoilers)

there is a wookie that is in the game that is a general and will be in episode 3. so it could be that wookie. also i believe those are general grevious's guards since they have the long staff the guards have in the video and similar look, but i couldn't get a real good look at the guards from the video.

i'm guessing this is a cutscene before kashyyk mission and a mission will be to save the wookie (i think that's the kashyyk video mission). it could be a pic taken using a floating camera like what is use in the kotor II walkthrough videos.

Yep thats true..

Archived