Home

Here we go again!

JekRendar

Well, another school year is upon us. So, this means that most of the PA, at least the causal gamers, won't be on and will hardly ever see the hardcore Europeans very often.

I know, that until the debate seaons starts up again in October, I'll prolly be Saturdays, but that'll be the only time I'll get to see the Europeans. Same goes for the other American students.

Heh, it's funny, even though we will rarely see each other now, we will prolly see even LESS of each other, because of:

[*]The Trilogy coming out

[*]Star Wars Battlefront and

[*]Star Wars Republic Commando

[/list=1]

This was actually was biggest concern of starting a new character late in the summer, know it'll take me forever to gain any decent XP and being distracted with these marvelous pre-Episode III treats...hmmm...it'll be interesting to see if Arev makes it even close to Master Rifleman.

Oh yeah, I'll check the forums during my study hall (that's why I take one) to keep in touch with our European branch, but seeing as this is my senior year, and I'm taking 3 honor classes and I'm in aruguably the best choir in the Northwestern US, we will be singing at Carnigy (sp?) in New York, this May. That means, lots of rehreasing. But, hopefully, I'll still squeeze some time in for SWG in the evens and check Jat, Iwok, Grask and others.

But to all the Europeans: Catch ya on the Forums! (Unless we meet in Battlefront MP.)

Im goin back school starting on monday... Dont know how its gonna be but you wont see much of me after that... Im gonna get Jedi then stop.

I have 3 AP courses, all the rest honors, plus College searchin... So I will be pretty busy...

BTW: Welcome back Corzip!!

Archived