Home

Things you wish you could change in KotOR

DarthBuzzard

If your graphics card is good, you will probably be fine. My comp has an AMD processor with 1.833 Gig speed and 512 mb ram.

i agree with narfblat because it could be your first time playing and you give bastilla your best blaster.
I don't have her use a blaster. There is a much better weapon for a Jedi to use.

After the fight to free Bastila, grab Brejic's remains. Do this before talking to bastila. The remains include a double-bladed lightsaber.

1. A lot more dialogue (with your party members at least...)

2. A lot more alien voices (it annoying when they repeat the

same again and again and again and......... again and...)

3. No more Juhani or any other bad looking and Annoying

complainers...

4. More duelling arenas... (I want to be duelling champion

in every part of the galaxy...)

no cool-looking planets getting destroyed or blown to hell!!! (unless you choose to destroy it...imagine the dark side points you'd get!)

Taris rocked.

more bounty hunting missions!!

NPCs (non part members) that talk to eachother, what confused me in KotOR it was always so quiet when walking through anchorhead, taris, and manaan. It's so annoying having to walk up to a random npc and then have them say the same exact thing some other npc said.

being able to wager more in pazaak.

better swoop races, and more upgrades for the swoop

ability to mind-trick a shop owner to paying you unreasonable amounts of money for crap items. XD

Originally posted by AJL

2. A lot more alien voices (it annoying when they repeat the

same again and again and again and......... again and...)

Although I complain about the Selkath a lot, I have to tell you honestly that nothing is more aggrivating than the Twi'lek voices. At least the Selkath were confined to one planet. Sheesh....:eyeraise:

Originally posted by Rogue15

ability to mind-trick a shop owner to paying you unreasonable amounts of money for crap items.

That's an awesome suggestion. I would have like to have seen more opportunities to use the Persuade skill....especially after picking up one of the affect mind force powers.

i quite liked the selkath voices but things i would like to change include:

a bit more choice in the story(i know you coul choose you own path and do what u want but lets face it, we all ended up in the same place at the end) like there was about 3 different locations you could end up at in the end, like dantooine and perhaps you meet malak there. it is obvious it wasn't destroyed as it is in the sith lords and the movies and it also made that perfectly clear so why cant we go back to it.

Archived