Home

Juhani's Sanctuary Threads by svösh

svösh

Once again sorry for the LONG delay but here you go….;)

Authors: 09/10/04 updated with fixed .utc's 11/06/05

_ _ _

|| |||| -: svösh skin, uti, utc, mdl hex, 2da, custom icon

||-|||| -: T7 help testing, and give item script

||-||||___

|| |||____|

====================================================================================

screenies :- http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p5817317.html

Juhani's Sanctuary Threads

As an alien living on such a cruel world as Taris, it's best to not draw attention to ones self. I believe Juhani would have worn something of this nature to go about her daily hard life. After falling to the dark side she reverted to her old ways. Bring back memories of her old life.

*FIXED *

I realized a problem with my sanctuary threads when I installed the mod from my site,

After arriving to find Juhani in her underwear like I had been told a few times in the past in pm’s, though I did try to help figure out what was causing it. I didn’t kill me self-either, marking it up as a user end problem of not installing it correctly. Sorry about that ;)

Anyways..I have found the problem and now it’s fixed, the last thing I did before uploading was setting force- camouflage as a requirement to restrict it to Juhani in the .uti

However I neglected to check the .utc’s feats and make sure it was one of them. After all she has that natural ability, and the dev’s would have it as a feat in all her utc’s but I was wrong. So long story short , it has been added now.

The fixed files have been uploaded to my site, and chainz.2da has been notified as well ;) I looked over his mod as well since his was based on mine.

=======================================================================================

These are intended for Juhani only for obvious reasons, and have a restriction of force camouflage. To ensure that.

This mod is for all the people like me, that like Juhani the cathar / Rambo of jedi guardians. :)

When you first encounter her she will be in these threads.

Thanks to T7 for helping me test and writing the givitem script linking it to her diologe.

There was a problem of getting forever stuck in the appearance that is now all fixed although she will be wearing these threads when you meet her for the fist time, she will be in her default jedi robe when you see her on the ebon hawk. The first conversation you have with her she will give the threads to you, and then you can equip them on her.

Or if you want to cheat ….. open the consol [ ~ ] and type giveitem jrobe

====================================================================================

Stats -: Juhani's Sanctuary Threads

Defense Bonus Melee 3

Feat Required Force Camouflage

Disguise

Most of you are familiar with uti and disguise editing and appearance.2da editing by now, but these will both be required unfortunately to get this mod to work.

Due to conflicts involved with my apperence.2da and your custom one's I have not included one this time.

I clipped off the appearance.2da and .gff disguise instructions for

this post but they are there. trust me ;)

Download my mods from my site. link’s in my sig

svösh

Now this is some improvement to the game, I mean why should Juhani still be wearing the robes of the Jedi order if she believed that she had fallen to the darkside.

Too bad though that this isn't really "compitible" with RedHawkes siberian cathar mod, I mean the colors don't match but I can live with it...

Svösh, you are about the best thing that has ever happened to KotOR reskins... I'm not kidding either.

Originally posted by Amezaroth

Too bad though that this isn't really "compitible" with RedHawkes siberian cathar mod, I mean the colors don't match but I can live with it...

Well, if svösh says it is OK to, I could see what I could do with making the Sanctuary Threads compatable! :D

• 1 year later...

I recently deiced to play another campaign through k1 and then k2 however I realized a problem with my sanctuary threads when I installed the mod from my site,

After arriving to find Juhani in her underwear like I had been told a few times in the past in pm’s, though I did try to help figure out what was causing it. I didn’t kill me self-either, marking it up as a user end problem of not installing it correctly. Sorry about that ;)

Anyways..I have found the problem and now it’s fixed, the last thing I did before uploading was setting force- camouflage as a requirement to restrict it to Juhani in the .uti

However I neglected to check the .utc’s feats and make sure it was one of them. After all she has that natural ability, and the dev’s would have it as a feat in all her utc’s but I was wrong. So long story short , it has been added now.

The fixed files have been uploaded to my site, and chainz.2da has been notified as well ;) I looked over his mod as well since his was based on mine.

Huge thanks to Darth333 for her super handy warping armband !!!! or I would have had to do my Jedi training a third time

svösh

• 2 weeks later...

Archived