Home

Star Wars Trivia

Furball

I'm inclined to say that it is more than that. I'll throw out a guess and say 8. As far as R5, I have heard that he intentionally blew his motivator, to prevent Artoo and Threepio from being split up, but that is all that I have heard from him.

Edit: Yes! I have guessed accurately again, it was 8.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

correct my dear tinoktin, now i want to know why the r5 was suicidal...

now, for the real question, on the battle of hoth, the t-47s blasters are too weak to do any damage against the atats, right? but how come, after falling, a few well aimed blasts at the neck blow it up? if that was accurate, why didn't they do that from the beginning?

now for real TRIVIA:

-how many Jedi are pictured in the big battle

at geonosis?

-why is jango fetts helmet empty when it rolls on the ground?

Originally posted by Lieutenant_kettch

now, for the real question, on the battle of hoth, the t-47s blasters are too weak to do any damage against the atats, right? but how come, after falling, a few well aimed blasts at the neck blow it up? if that was accurate, why didn't they do that from the beginning?

Throughout most of an AT-AT's hull, the armor is too strong for Snowspeeder blasters, but the neck is a weak point. However, they know that, so they have a sheild protecting the delicate neck. The concussion of the whole thing falling over shook loose some wires that brought down the sheild.

Originally posted by Shok_Tinoktin

Throughout most of an AT-AT's hull, the armor is too strong for Snowspeeder blasters, but the neck is a weak point. However, they know that, so they have a sheild protecting the delicate neck. The concussion of the whole thing falling over shook loose some wires that brought down the sheild.

how perferct... how come the atats seem so monstrous in ESB but not so monstrous in ROTJ same with atst

Same thing, different enviroment....

Gargantuan trees=illusion of small atst

Flat ice=illusion of big atst

with the trees it drarved the atsts, whereas the flat ice made it seem bigger, not to mention, the color made it stand out...

only problem i see with that is that the neck opening for the helmet is smaller than jangos head, so how would it fly off?

Because that is the way George Lucaz wants it, so he will get it, but really, I think it is just to fast to see, but is still there...

-Yoink

only problem i see with that is that the neck opening for the helmet is smaller than jangos head, so how would it fly off?

The opening at the base of the helmet can't be smaller than his head, or he'd never be able to put it on or take it off. Mace chopped it off right at the base of the helmet.

lostmyhead.jpg

Originally posted by *Yoinked*

Same thing, different enviroment....

Gargantuan trees=illusion of small atst

Flat ice=illusion of big atst

with the trees it drarved the atsts, whereas the flat ice made it seem bigger, not to mention, the color made it stand out...

-Yoink

it wouldn't have been smart to compare their size to the environment... in fact, it would hve been really stupid... i mean, compare it to the size of the people running around(snowtroopers on hoth, stormtroopers and rebel scouts on endor) compared to the size of the people, they are smaller...

Originally posted by ET Warrior

The opening at the base of the helmet can't be smaller than his head, or he'd never be able to put it on or take it off. Mace chopped it off right at the base of the helmet.

http://starwars.com/community/askjc/jocasta/img/lostmyhead.jpg

it can open, and he can put it on, then close it.... But, in regards to where he cut it off...that is the "neck" of the helmet.... however, in multiple scenes, there is a sealaround jango's neck and the helmet, which prevents it from falling off... so i wonder how his head came out of it if there was something to prevent that

it wouldn't have been smart to compare their size to the environment... in fact, it would hve been really stupid... i mean, compare it to the size of the people running around(snowtroopers on hoth, stormtroopers and rebel scouts on endor) compared to the size of the people, they are smaller...

When do we see people next to AT-STs in ESB? When do we see people next to AT-ATs in ROTJ?

Archived