Home

Star Wars Trivia

Furball

You do realize you just answered your own question, right?

Yep. No one else answered it, so I might as well.

C-3PO said it to Owen Lars when he and R2-D2 were purchased.

Here's some more:

Q: What actors have portrayed the Anakin/Vader persona?

Q: The skeleton of what animal is found in the Dune Sea?

Q: What is the name of the card game in which Lando lost the Falcon to Han?

Q: Amanda Lucas appeared in AOTC. What was her character?

Q: You can see E.T. in one of the Star Wars movies. Which movie?

Q: What is the name of Amidala's decoy?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Think of it as playful hazing

Ahem....you have an account on lucas forums, and boasting 2739 posts. No offense, but you're a bigger dork than me. That's like picking on a rich person because they require air to breathe. Hey look guys, another overweight, sarcastic Star Wars fan. I bet you must be a hit with the ladies!

</bashing>

So anyway, Amidala's decoy was named Sabe. I heard a rumor that instead of using special effects when the two are together, that they used Keira Knightly, who pretty much looks exactly like Natalie Portman.

Originally posted by jedispy

Ahem....you have an account on lucas forums, and boasting 2739 posts. No offense, but you're a bigger dork than me. That's like picking on a rich person because they require air to breathe. Hey look guys, another overweight, sarcastic Star Wars fan. I bet you must be a hit with the ladies!

</bashing>

WHOA there Mr I-Know-More-Useless-Trivia-About-Star-Wars-Than-Most-Uber-Nerds-And-I'm-Happy-About-It, no need to start the slandering on the 2 year vet of an online forum board who doesn't just stick to one area and post there. Must be pretty sad to have to bash someone on having more posts than you. Hey look guys, its a pitiful little internet nerd with nothing better to do than take indirect playful insults seriously. I bet you're an even bigger hit with the ladies!

Now if you don't mind, jedi-no-girls, I gotta call my fiance'.

Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.

Come on guys we're all nerds ! Just stick to trivia questions please.

I didn't have any trivia, so I just decided to haze all you uber-nerds:p and I got attacked, but you're right. My bad, 2 wrongs don't make a right and all that yadda yadda yadda.

LOL. I tried to post last night an apology, but my suck crap computer couldn't get on line (computer problem, but that's just another story)

Kain, I was kidding. Yes it was harsh, but I found it hilarious that you pointed out my dorkiness (with precision mind you) yet you had far more involvement on Lucasforums than I. It just struck me as funny. In your own words "Think of it as playful hazing."

Congrats on your engagement BTW. When is the happy date?

:waive1:

• 3 weeks later...

Gotta have some more questions! :p

Q: Where was the final battle in ROTJ originally planned to be staged?

Q: In Episode I EU, what was Mace Windu's saber colour?

Q: Name the planet which has appeared in the most movies.

Q: What was the 'decoy' name for ROTJ when being filmed?

1. don't know that one

2. in a couple of promo shots for TPM and the Ep I - jedi power battles game they gave him a blue lightsaber (but i believe he also used a green one in some comics).

3. tatooine appeared in all films (so far) apart from ESB.

4. revenge of the jedi

Archived