Home

server loading takes forever

{DeV}Plasma

sometimes i get BUSY 12 secs etc after a map, you'll just need to disconnect and reconnecxt (which is impossible with the current browser, servers keep on spawning and you cant select a specifc one) or join another surver

or where you talking about the animation of the planet zooms?

Yeah, if I hear you right then you're referring to the fact that clients can't reconnect to the server again and that's because servers are taking 2 minutes to load hte next map. So when you hit "Done" and relog onto the server, it times out.

But, whatever you are referring to, I'm sure you're noticing it properly. After a few maps, the map loading has issues. I usually have to change servers every ~1-3 maps.

Originally posted by Iceman_IX

Yeah, if I hear you right then you're referring to the fact that clients can't reconnect to the server again and that's because servers are taking 2 minutes to load hte next map. So when you hit "Done" and relog onto the server, it times out.

But, whatever you are referring to, I'm sure you're noticing it properly. After a few maps, the map loading has issues. I usually have to change servers every ~1-3 maps.

yea.. it can take up to 2 min to load the map.. when i look at the dedicated server program, it just shows "Loading"

i have heard some people's server are working fine. if so, i'd like to know their server specs and/or if they know how to fix this.

I would be interested to know if this happens when you set the minimum players needed to start match to ZERO. It seems acouple times when servers switched maps, I sat on the "waiting for players" quite awhile before the match started. And when it started only like 3 or 4 other players were playing. This after basically a full server the previous map.

Archived