Home

Tales of the Morning Star

Wildstar

I am pleased to announce that the Morning Star now has it's own bi-weekly (we hope) comic strip. Tales of the Morning Star is brought to you by Rob "Biggs" Baden (writer) and Chelsey "Vape" Maxfield (artist). A new strip will be posted every other Saturday, Force willing.

You may find the comic in the Morning Star's "Lounge" or via this direct link:

http://www.crs-morningstar.net/comic.php

(it's a little simple right now, but stuff like header graphics are forthcoming)

And for the record (if it matters), it is NOT canon. ;)

Originally posted by Jem

There is a point, using paper isn't part of a sustainable development. :p

wtf. Paper is probably the only truly renewable substance we use. It only takes a few years to go from empty field to tree to paper mill.

And what would you synthesize paper out of? Wood pulp?

Originally posted by Nute Gunray

wtf. Paper is probably the only truly renewable substance we use. It only takes a few years to go from empty field to tree to paper mill.

I don't really feel like discussing the matter but have you ever heard of Pulp Pollution? I'll just post a random link on it:

Ahem...

From website:

The pulp and paper industry is one of the largest and most polluting industries in the world; it is the third most polluting industry in North America.

More details if you care to follow the provided link.

Originally posted by Nute Gunray

And what would you synthesize paper out of? Wood pulp?

I was merely speaking in sci-fi terms (i.e. not being serious)

Synthesized? Probably.

About pollution, I falways kinda figured that if you had trash in the SW Galaxy, you'd just dump it in either:

A: A trash planet(Y'know, those planets whose entire surface is hidden by junk/trash)

B: Somewhere in space near that little craphole planet that recently got on your black list.

Archived