Home

Matrix Reborn Discussion Thread

Darth NeoVenom

I have a suggestion to make it more inside the matrix than outside... This since I really hated the real-world scenes...They were all about talking:p j/k..doesn't matter how you balance zion vs matrix, as long as its not crawling with sentinels..

Oh..suggestion to make it a bit more free for the characters...Like several targets that needs to be taken out/used at same time..like matrix reloaded..gives the characters alot more freedoom and chance to meet up/split up..

And please can you give Shadow a stungun so he can zap Beth and Jokemaster when they are immature?:p

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know how there is always a "One", I'm planning on making NeoVenom the One,but not right away. Thru the next RPG, he'll slowly discover it. :D If it'z such a problem, then "X" out the idea. :lol: Honestly, I've been thinking about having the next RPG to revolve around the Matrix more. There will definately be more action in it.

A the "One"?

Horror!

Might work though, since you got other characters, as long as he doesn't show up in the middle of a fight and owns everyone..

More like Neo in Reloaded..he showed up when they would surely die. (High-way scene)

As long as we dont have Agent smiths running around Im fine:p

Originally posted by weiderudare

And please can you give Shadow a stungun so he can zap Beth and Jokemaster when they are immature?:p

You do that and Beth will kill you... after she recovers:p

As for names... I sort of liked weidarudare's suggestion of 'Rerun'

Matrix:Reprocessed

man, its easy to make these names up

And wildjedi..just imagine the scenario

JM: "Yo spunk!"

Beth:"Stupid punk"

JM:"Are not!"

Beth:"Are too!"

etc

Shadow:*ZAP*

10 minutes later

Beth:HIIIYA!

And we are the ones who are supposed to save Zion...

we're doomed....

• 3 months later...

I'm in the "Matrix Mood" again. :lol: Alright, I'm really glad the RPG finished. The only problem I had finishing it was controlling majority of people's characters and people quitting right in the middle. I know I said I was going to kill off anybody's character that quits, but I didn't. Whenever I start the continuation of Matrix Reborn, I WILL kill off characters that are no longer played by the people who are meant to play them.

Also, there will only be 1 ship in the continuation...The Solaris. Arcon, NeoVenom, Radar, and Zaphire will be my characters, as well as various NPCs. I noticed that various other Matrix RPGs died off because there were too many people and too many ships, in my opinion. As soon as someone quits, the RPG fell cuz that person was a part of the RPG. And with a missing part in the RPG, the RPG will not finish. If we kept it with only 1 ship and a limited amount of people, the chances of the RPG finishing off properly will be high.

Another note, regarding weapons, it will be limited to only pistols and machine guns. Also, obtaining weapons within the Matrix will be extremely rare. You got to kill a person who is carrying a weapon to get a fresh one (Police officers, SWAT, etc...) No rocket launchers, grenades, or anything else that will cause a mass explosion. Throughout every movie of the Matrix, I haven't seen one person chuck a grenade or use a rocket launcher.

About Agents...I let it slide to kill Agents before but this time I'm not. If my characters fight an Agent, 1 on 1, they will died (that's unless one of them is "The One" :D ). The Agents in the next RPG will be upgraded that even catching them by surprise will be hard.

I thinking about making side-quests RPG before actually started the continuation or I might just add them into the RPG.

Ok, with all that said, I'm just going to let a limited amount of people join...1 character each. Since there are already 4 of my own, I reserve slots for 4 people already cuz they said they are going to be in it. They are wildjedi, jokemaster, weiderudare, and Curt-Man, so I'll let 2 other people join. If either of them doesn’t want in, I let people take their spot, but I think they are going to join. :D

Here's the list so far of the limit of characters on the Solaris. The limits going to be 10 and there's already 8 people, so join quickly. If nobody else joins, I'm going to start it with only 8 people.

Darth NeoVenom's Characters

Captain of Solaris: Arcon

Second in Command: NeoVenom

Ship member: Zapire

Operator: Radar

For the people that I mention above, just post me which character you're going to play as, no info need. For the new people joining the RPG, post a character sheet. It can be found of my first post. Rules can be found there as well.

I'm think about naming the next one Matrix Reincarnated or Matrix Relives.

I'll be using this thread to discuss anything about Matrix: Reborn and it'z contunation.

Another note, regarding weapons, it will be limited to only pistols and machine guns. Also, obtaining weapons within the Matrix will be extremely rare. You got to kill a person who is carrying a weapon to get a fresh one (Police officers, SWAT, etc...)

"i need guns, lots of guns"

anywho, i'm in as Rouge.

Welcome Curt-Man :)

Here's the list now

Solaris

Arcon (Captain)

NeoVenom (Second in Command)

Zaphire (Crew Member)

Rogue (Crew Member)

Jokemaster (Crew Member)

Shadow (Crew Member)

Radar (Operator)

Quick update on the story, ammo stores will no longer be found within towns or cities in the Matrix. Seeing how it helped those opposing the Matrix, the Architect has removed them. :lol:

Archived