Home

What about a Star Wars role playing game called Republic Commando ( not a video game)

Revan Solo

Originally posted by ZBomber

You like roleplaying, eh? ;)

http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=403

Theres a forum for roleplaying.

http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=565

Theres another. :)

Check those out for some good roleplaying. :)

Originally posted by EDJ

There is a roleplaying game right here on LF. Check the Role-Playing Forum in the JK section. There is one which is 4 pages long.

Aw.... bwa.... second post man..... second post. :(

Originally posted by Sabretooth

This is none of my business, but can anybody tell me whatever is happening in this thread? It's either rhetoric jargon or bad grammar going on here...

You hurt my feelings. No one ever reads my posts!

*cries in a corner with ET*

Originally posted by Revan Solo

Your avatar is so nerving and when you could make such a terrible snoot like this crazy young boy you are good!

Um..... thanks? :confused:

Anehways! Anyone have that Star Wars Board Game with the Darth Vade video included? >_>

Originally posted by Revan Solo

I had make a joke!!;):p

What video of Darth Vader?

My friend bought a Star Wars board game that came with a video of Darth Vader. You would put it in, and it would be looking out from the Death Star. Every 10 minutes or so, Vader would come on the screen and say stuff. It mgiht be the Game that came with the Luke and Vader action figs.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
Because they can't resist that undeniable urge, that feeling of pleasure they get.... or maybe they just want to make you angry?

yup. thats why they do it alright. i think this is dumb though--its like making halo wars, a great idea, and turning it into a strategy for the 360... not even the computer!

Archived