Home

What about a Star Wars role playing game called Republic Commando ( not a video game)

Revan Solo

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Blasphemer. I enjoyed my star wars the movie board game.

Is that the one that came with a Darth Vader video? Man, that thing is weird. :D

I forgot what one I played. It wasn't very exciting though. Maybe it's because I'm not a big fan of board games. (Except Monoply, the Star Wars Monopoly rocks! :D)

Originally posted by ZBomber

Meh, everyone makes typos, no need to point them out.

That's not true, there is much need to point them out, he simply has done so in a boring and not funny manner. observe.

I want a Republic Commando bored game,

Yeah, who wants an entertaining Republic Commando game anyways? I'll take being bored any day of the week.

You see, not only has his spelling error been pointed out for the world to see, but we've also patronized him at the same time :D

Originally posted by ET Warrior

That's not true, there is much need to point them out, he simply has done so in a boring and not funny manner. observe.

Yeah, who wants an entertaining Republic Commando game anyways? I'll take being bored any day of the week.

You see, not only has his spelling error been pointed out for the world to see, but we've also patronized him at the same time :D

Damn it, you made sure there were no mistakes on purpose, DIDN'T YOU?! :p

I wouldn't really like to see a republic commando board game. It doesn't fit it well. It's about You (the commander) giving orders to almost identical NPC helpers. Translate that to a board game, and you get...

1) A game wich you play by yourself, in wich you control all the characters.

2) fights over who gets to be the leader of the squad.

Unless you make it a D&D type of game. That would work.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived