Home

SPOILER!!! hidden bek base ds

Graw_Fox

hi

i have a little problem, i once managed to get into the little chamber (south) in the hidden bek base on DS.

i think it's a control room but i am not sure.

the problem is that i cant get back into it.

it just says "locked" and if i want to pick it it's "*imposible*"

does anyone know how to get in the chamber??

thx

Originally posted by Graw_Fox

hi

i have a little problem, i once managed to get into the little chamber (south) in the hidden bek base on DS.

i think it's a control room but i am not sure.

the problem is that i cant get back into it.

it just says "locked" and if i want to pick it it's "*imposible*"

does anyone know how to get in the chamber??

thx

I'm pretty sure that you're confusing the control room with Gadon's quarters. You can get to Gadon's quarters by any of the other door (other than the entrance) in the facility.

I'm willing to bet that the door you're referring to was a left-over from part of the game that they had to remove in QA.

Yah, I have managed to get into the control room that says *impossible* when you try to slice it, though I do not know how, it was when I had

accepted the contract killing on Gadon from Kandon,

I do know that I was not cheating that time through.... inside

there was a rodian with a messed up voice who says "Hay, how did you get in here, you are not supposed to be in here, guards, SECURITY" then the vulkars attack, inside after the fight there is a footlocker with nothing special in it and a computer console with the normal options....

, the quote is exact because I just finished DS on taris yesterday, so it was fresh on my mind...

I have. You need to be darkside and accept the killing contract. When you enter the base, a rodian will ask you to "keep an eye out for the assassin" and then hes like, "wait...howd you get in here! this is restricted access! You must be the assassin! GUARDS! GUARDS!

Dunno whats up with your games though...:confused:

Originally posted by DarthBuzzard

I have. You need to be darkside and accept the killing contract. When you enter the base, a rodian will ask you to "keep an eye out for the assassin" and then hes like, "wait...howd you get in here! this is restricted access! You must be the assassin! GUARDS! GUARDS!

Dunno whats up with your games though...:confused:

I'm quite familiar with DS play on Taris, but I've never been able to access that room. Clicking on the door results in *Locked*, there is no option to bash the door, and trying to pick the lock results in *Impossible*. It's very nice that you remember the Rodian, but maybe you could be a pal and tell us how you got in there in the first place :D

the only way to get in there,is to cheat,as i was furious when i couldnt open it :mad: soooo...i went to the good ol ~ button...and haxed my security to da max...nothing special in it.I prefer to open that other door...and everyone is like NOOOOO STOP HIM/HER!!!! SECURITY@!! *3 minutes later,twi'lek body falls to the ground* .....oops?

Originally posted by Achilles

I'm quite familiar with DS play on Taris, but I've never been able to access that room. Clicking on the door results in *Locked*, there is no option to bash the door, and trying to pick the lock results in *Impossible*. It's very nice that you remember the Rodian, but maybe you could be a pal and tell us how you got in there in the first place :D

I'd be interested in that myself, as I have also never been in that Bek base room. :D

Well, I just followed kome566's advice and used cheats to juice the hell out of my security skill. All that was in the room was a desk and a computer terminal.

The terminal let me view the other areas of the base, but I couldn't fry or gas anyone (*pout*).

Originally posted by Achilles

Well, I just followed kome566's advice and used cheats to juice the hell out of my security skill. All that was in the room was a desk and a computer terminal.

The terminal let me view the other areas of the base, but I couldn't fry or gas anyone (*pout*).

That sucks! :mad:

This is just another occurance that makes me think... "WTH was Bioware smoking???" :eyeraise:

Originally posted by RedHawke

That sucks! :mad:

This is just another occurance that makes me think... "WTH was Bioware smoking???" :eyeraise:

It probably had some significance in the first version of the game but had to be cut later for continuity or content. It seems pretty clear that the game designers wanted us to get 12 solid Jedi levels under us before the battle with Malak. To include any more content on Taris might have jeopardized this objective, meaning they most likely had to cut some pretty cool stuff :(

Originally posted by Adam G.

Speaking of cutting stuff, why did they cut the Black Vulkar Base level (the abandoned one), it is pretty sweet?

btw this has probably been asked already....

-Adam G.

Wow. For some reason, I feel like I recently answered a question very similar to this.

*whips out is 1337 copy/paste skillz*

It probably had some significance in the first version of the game but had to be cut later for continuity or content. It seems pretty clear that the game designers wanted us to get 12 solid Jedi levels under us before the battle with Malak. To include any more content on Taris might have jeopardized this objective, meaning they most likely had to cut some pretty cool stuff

Archived