Home

All weapons Mod

kingguru

I will update pics in this post as I take them. Please post your requests for most needed weapon swaps in this topic.

So far all swaps for weapons have worked, I've been really going deep , trying to make atat cannons on wookies, ewoks with lightsabers , total faction swaps ..the list is endless this will let me know what all can be done as far as release mods. I will complile the most requested weapon changes and release them for those who dont want to bother with hex- if anyones inerested.

ewk.lvl session

Run away , i think someone called this ewok "a little wimp" and he wants revenge!

screenshot_0132.gif

JediEwok takes on Darth...it was not even close but it looked sweet.

.screenshot_0133.gif

Looks like someone gave this little furball a pistol. This is his spear replacement.

screenshot_0145.gif

Another better side pistol shot. Some were JediEwok whilst others were pistol masters...

screenshot_0147.gif

A brave JediEwok and Luke take down an Atst Jungle with style...

screenshot_0150.gif

THE DUEL! JediEwok, Luke and Darth, no matter who wins the ewok is a goner.

screenshot_0159.gif

Lightsaber Mayhem... I had given troopers lightsabers as well... but in this pic JediEwoks and darth running around an atst.

screenshot_0163.gif

4am update:

Small update from hoth progress, changed everyones weapons, in these darth gets a slap in the face by handing him a tiny pistol.

darth.gif

darthpistol.gif

capedpistoleer.gif

Be sure to check the Hoth Map Mod topic for the new Millenium Falcon Hoth Pics!

more here as I take them. post what weapons you want swapped , the cis and rep are simplest to swap with other faction weps , but all have worked so far.

Archived