Home

Vent: Welcome To The Manipulation

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by Pie™

Nah, don't worry, I'm going for the Gaahl (of Gorgoroth) look :D

342103.jpeg

The guys want to be him, the girls think they can change him :D

You know, you guys (astro, and pie) really crack me up. The only weird stage thing I ever did was wear black pants, black boots, a white shirt and a black tie. I would put caro syrup colored with red food coloring all over the front of me. We would always open up with "Serenade", and a hospitalman buddy of mine and Remp would roll me out on a stretcher, i'd have a white sheet over the top of me, with a cordless mic underneath, and would actually start the song rising up slowly off the the stretcher, the audience LOVED that stunt, so I kept it up for about 3 or 4 shows. I would just do the whole show looking like a reject from Night of the Living Dead, while getting piss drunk during the performance. And if I started to stagger about, most people thought it was part of the show.:p

Originally posted by Pie™

Gaahl (of Gorgoroth) :D

342103.jpeg

The guys want to be him, the girls think they can change him :D

lmao...now that is clearly a man whose parents never loved him and never got him that telescope he always wanted when he was 7... see how parents make their kids turn out... damn parents ! .....sheesh :p

..weirdest thing I ever did....hmmm...yeah, moved in with my girlfriend, she cant cook for naught, its HELL i tellz ya !!!! :p

mtfbwya

Originally posted by acdcfanbill

you used Karo syrup for blood too?! thats awsome, get the idea from evil dead right ;)

You know this billeh! If people only knew the wealth of knowledge that comes from being an evil dead fan! :p

You can imagine the look on the face of the OOD's (Officer of the Deck) face when I came back to the MPF building around 5 am drenched in red Karo syrup, he wanted to call the duty medic. After calming him down and explaining everything, I made it a point to wash off over at my drummer's house, toss the nasty clothes in a garbage bag, and wash them in the building's industrial sized machines before anyone was awake. That was just one of many reasons why it was damn near imposible to be a vocalist in an industrial band, AND be the ship's command journalist. :p

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by General Agamemnon

so thats where you got the name for that forum/review site for

interesting....

*drinks a bottle of blue milk*

and yes, I still have keys to the place

Don't worry, we have not forgot about you, Jed and I have some plans to re-launch the site, we just been really busy this last several months. Once we put all our plans in motion, it's gonna be a really fun interactive place. Your keys will still be usefull sir!

Archived