Home

A possibility *Spoiler warning*

lukeiamyourdad

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Emperor Devon

No, he isn't canderous. When they labeled that guy "Mandalore" They were reffering to the leader of the mandalorians, who is naturally called mandalore. He always wears a mask.

Mandalore is the leader of the Mandalorians, yes. However, you've got to wonder how he -does- join your party...the leader of the mandalorians must be extremely strong...:eek:

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

But the second theory does make sense. Maybe he'll call upon some Mandalorians to fight for you :) That would be sweet:p

That actually makes loads of sense. If you watch the trailer on TSL's website, then in one scene youll see two mandalorians that are NOT hostile to you...a first :D

the speculation is killing me!

Since the Sith are in such a greater number than the good guys, perhaps Mandalore reunites his troops and kicks some Sith butt?

I think something like that will happen. Like in Ep 2 when the Clone Troopers arive and beats the Seperatists on Kamino.

If you bring Canderous with you to the Mandalorian Mercenary on Manann, he will tell you that he dosen't hold a grudge to either Republic or Sith, and he works for the highest bidder. Perhaps other Mandalorians did this, and the Republic hired them.

Maybe when Mandalore saw them flocking to the Republic's cause, he brought them all together to fight for the Republic.

Unlikely, but posible. Still, where would the Republic get the money to hire Mandalorians if that is the case...

If you talk a lot to Canderous, he tells you that Revan killed Mandalore.

He also says that he is the best mandalorian warrior, except for Mandalore himself.

AFAIK, when the Mandalore is killed(the mandalore is like the mandalorian king), the strongest warrior then takes his place. That means Candyman! :D

That's my theory, at least. Why not? Canderous was a good character, and he survived the end of the game regardless of your alignment.

Originally posted by TemporaryTomato

If you talk a lot to Canderous, he tells you that Revan killed Mandalore.

He also says that he is the best mandalorian warrior, except for Mandalore himself(and Revan, of course).

AFAIK, when the Mandalore is killed(the mandalore is like the mandalorian king), the strongest warrior then takes his place. That means Candyman! :D

That's my theory, at least. Why not? Canderous was a good character, and he survived the end of the game regardless of your alignment.

:eek: Thats a great theory, and it also ties in with the cameo idea. Still, where does he say he is the strongest warrior?

Originally posted by DarthBuzzard

:eek: Thats a great theory, and it also ties in with the cameo idea. Still, where does he say he is the strongest warrior?

I think it is when he tells you about some battle, and if you say the line "Yeah yeah, you were a great warrior Canderous." he replies with "Ha! I was the best! Except for Mandalore himself, of course."

Something along those lines, anyway.

edit:

If anyone is wondering why Canderous would be wearing that weird armor, it's because it's mandalorian armor.

The breathing tube stuff are for when the mandalorian warriors fight on their basilisk droids, in space(I read it on the obsidian forums).

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

Cool. I doubt when tehy say Mandalore they mean Mandalorian. I think the yjust couldn't fit it in at the icon screen and went mandalor instead of Mandalorian so it could be Canderous.

Akari(a programmer working at Obsidian) has confirmed that the silver armour guy is THE Mandalore. ;)

Archived