Home

A Bounty's Profit

gonyjets

Revan entered the cantina. The bell was ringing loudly and nerving.

"Hello, who is there? Revan? Revan Solo? Hello, my friend! I haven't seen you for years!"

"Bilbo, don't tell such an crap! It can only be one month."

Bilbo and Revan greeted themselves heartly.

"Here, for you!" Bilbo gave a drink to Revan. Hopefully he looked at him:"Come on! Tell me."

Revan faltered. The bad feelings came up again.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hightailed it to Corusant...It took a little while but i was able to track down my "former employer". I found the H'nemthe scum have some Twi'lek females pamper the ugly long nosed freak. You must have paid them well.... Don't be a fool and give me the bounty.. Ok I shot hit with my arm cannon twice and ran for my ship.....

Jaden walked to his ship after checking out the Hutt scene(nasty!)

when his data pad rung"you've got mail!"((just kidding LOL:D ))

"What now?"" your bounty has been seen sighted near Korriban"

the datapad said."oh,"He put his starfighter into lightspeed and jetted off to Korriban.Jaden jumped out of his ship and looked

around and saw a large,green and scaly alien.He ran to him and

pulled his lightsaber out and put it to his throat"you're coming with me,Dead,or Alive.your choice.

((Sabretooth,try to put it as the next post cuz' I wanna have a gunfight LOL))

Saq grinned and turneda round and his expectations backfired. It was no wannabe Dark Jedi, it was a Kel Dor inside Mandalorian armour.

"I prefer dead." he said and used his minor jets in legs to give a jump boost. He utilised the jump to get on some ruins, throw a smoke grenade and drop behind a pillar, concealing himself.

Saq patted his supershield to have defended him once more. He loaded a few darts and fired them at his adversary. He then realised that the darts won't have any effect since he was wearing Mandalorian armour, and instead clicked a button on an object which resembled a saber-hilt. He then threw it at his target. The device beeped affirmatively and a large net of laser unfolded, and was seconds away from covering and burning Jaden...

I flew back to Dantooine to tell the old man that he was dead. I walked into the head and foudn a dark jedi over his body! What the.......... The jedi jumped at me and I dodged. he swung his saber at me and i responded with my arm cannon. He would throw the shots right back at me! Finally i pressed a button on my arm cannon that made it become a wristband. I grabbed the jedi's hand at twisted...The saber fell out. With my other hand I hit the jedi. All of a sudden he disappered...There standing in the entrance of the hut was the smiling old man. My, my skilled are we?

Saq didn't expect a lightsaber. He raced towards Jaden and ducked away just before contact. Now behind him, Saq used his martial techniques to grab Jaden's rightarm, pull him over Saq and throw him below. He attempted to catch the lightsare midway, but failed. In a fast attempt, his knuckle-blades popped out and he scratched the armour. And out of nowhere, he made a powerful kick. He knew he wouldn't stop his enemy that way and used his jump-jets to get back to the ship, shooting with his pistol all the way.

Saq lost his arm, but he knew many places where he could have an artificial one. He finally lost his mind. He jumped off his ship and made a sudden charge, knocking down Jaden. Then, using his highly agile legs, he placed them on the face and threw his weight on them to increase pressure. He grabbed the lightsaber before Jaden can use it. Saq then jumped off and used his jump jets to fly up and come soaring on Jaden with a lightsaber in hand. The slash knocked Jaden out once more, his armour badly scarred.

Bac stepped into a big red apartment and found his bounty sitting. Bac stepped over and punched him. Then he took the item that belonged to his guild. Then he went and picked up the fallen man and took the man with him onto his ship.

I'm a Jedi alright. But i never mentioned..I was an EVIL DARK JEDI!. He pressed somthing on his belt and he instantly changed into a dark jedi stand there with a double blade red lightsaber. What is going on here old man don't play tricks with me! OH, no tricks...I am really a Dark Jedi. once i saw you kill the holographic Jedi i knew you were the one for me! Join me and my clone army and we will take over the Empire from the inside! Are you ok old man? There is no clone army! they are all Stormtroopers now! They are the Emperor's puppets! That is what you think! He will rule the universe together! No one can stand in our way! You mean your way. I don't fall for cheap tricks like this. Now either give me another 50,000 Credits or prepare to die. Fine then you will die... The Dark Jedi leaped at me with his double-bladed lightsaber...

• 2 weeks later...

Queldoras finally pulled his ship out of hyperspace. "Gah," he said to himself. "Being lost in hyperspace really put a damper on things. Oh well. Time to get to the bounty."

The sharp spires of the Jedi Temple stuck into the sky. Queldoras was set in position, waiting for his prey to make a move. Finally, the Zabrak came out. Queldoras smiled. He sprung into action, eight out of twelve limbs flaying a stabbing. The Jedi, despite all the training she had recived, was not prepared. Her body was covered in holes, and she lay dead on the ground. Queldoras grabbed the lightsaber and flew back to Corusant.

((i hunt you now,gonyjets))

I was flying my speeder around Coruscant when my Datapad rung,"you've got Mail!"((sorry,couldn't think of anything else))I picked it up and looked into it."You have a new bounty,his name is Queldoras.Last known location:Coruscant"*finally,I'm in luck*I thought,"I'll get right on it"I said.I parked the speeder and ran to my ship and set coordinates (29,21).I flew there and saw my bounty's (gonyjets)ship,and I started to try to blast it into oblivion,"Nerf-Herder!" I yelled.And finally,I hit the engine,and it went down.

The last thing Queldoras expected was an attack. His ship spun out of control, landing hard on a Corusant rooftop. A voice crackled over the barely working radio. "Hello Queldoras. You have a new bounty. Name of Jaden Randyll. Last known location: right behind you. "What the heck?" Queldoras thought. "I know him, a fellow bounty hunter. Who is trying to knock us off?"

The thought quickly left Queldoras's mind and he drew the lightsaber he got off the Jedi. Whoever gave the bounty, Queldoras would collect.

I crept behind Queldoras and drew my lightsabers,"you think you stand a chance against me!?"with that,i ran forward and tried to strike him,but he blocked it((if that's char controlling,sorry)).then we got in a saber lock,"wait,this is the Hutt's doing...he wanted to see his best bounty hunters fighting eachother...this is a trick!you did nothing wrong,it didn't say your crimes!I have a proposal,we should join up and kill that hutt!would you like to join me?"

(You read my mind there. And no, that's no char controlling. I mean, it wouldn't be fun to say, "I strike" then I say, "I block" and keep going like that. I mean, a major char descion is char controlling, not little stuff like that.")

Queldoras sheathed the lightsaber. "I am with you. Do you have any more of those?" he said, motioning to the lightsabers. Jaden nodded and pulled out a canister. He pushed it over to Queldoras and he opened it. A dozen lightsabers spilled out over the rooftop. He picked up seven of them, and held eight lightsabers all together. He smiled. "When do we start?"

Archived