Home

Some Questions...

Darth Alec

Ok i'm just wondering a couple of things (don't flame me i don't have the PC versian or enything like that).

1. What does the kashyyk special thing do? How many do you get? (I know that it says rienforcements but i have never seen it).

2. Is the link to the PS2 international?

3. Can you go over the gate in theed (to the palice) or into the water with viekels? (how do you right it?)

4. Do you fall to your death if in the passenger place and bail.

Originally posted by Darth Alec

Ok i'm just wondering a couple of things (don't flame me i don't have the PC versian or enything like that).

1. What does the kashyyk special thing do? How many do you get? (I know that it says rienforcements but i have never seen it).

hmm..I dunno

2. Is the link to the PS2 international?

Think so.

3. Can you go over the gate in theed (to the palice) or into the water with viekels? (how do you right it?)

No you can't.

4. Do you fall to your death if in the passenger place and bail.

No? where did u get this idea from?

What's you favorite faction? (of topic but ho cares)

Q: What does the kashyyk special thing do? How many do you get? (I know that it says rienforcements but i have never seen it).

A: "More reinforcements". I guess about 50 more. This only applies for galactic conquest, SP.

Q: Is the link to the PS2 international?

A: Yes

Q: Do you fall to your death if in the passenger place and bail.

A: When the ship blows up, you die. If you drop from a height you'll take damage

Q: What's you favorite faction? (of topic but ho cares)

Q: No one does here. There are tons of other topics for that.

And btw the correct spelling is

question, version, reinforcement, kashyyyk, anything, palace, who, off-topic, seat, vehicles, if you're in, ride in etc...

One addendum to that about the bailing out...

The Clone's Jettrooper can survive long falls and he just lands in a crouch, no damage.

However, if you go to the MAX HEIGHT POSSIBLE on a map like Geonosis, and THEN drop, he will die, painfully.

; )

But drop out of a gunship from an otherwise decent height? No problem! Ditto for the Dark Trooper, he can fall a lot farther than a normal Joe jumping off a balcony.

Shock absorbers built into the armor I guess. Why they couldn't be installed into the other suits is anyone's guess...

Btw, I discovered that Droideka's fall victim to the "acidic water" on Kashyyk. How stupid. Roll in and you die within seconds! Explain that one... ; p

Archived