Home

KOTOR II Interview at GameSpy

Rat Boy

Includes this revelation:

Feargus Urquhart: There are a number of things that we've done to keep your other companions interesting throughout the game. Some if it will be a part of the story, while others will be useful in what they can do for you on the Ebon Hawk. What has also turned out be a great way to keep your favorite companions around is that depending on what you do in the game, you can convince many of them to become Jedi.

So, this is final uber-confirmation on apprentices. Man, talk about feast or famine with press coverage.

i agree with redhawke on this one even though i didnt download any mods to make my npc's jedi's even though i knew they existed

ty for the link it made very good reading problem is i want to play tsl now i dont wanna wait 3 month

curse you US Xboxes curse you Obsidian curse you LA :lightning:lsduel:

I really like this tidbit:D

Feargus Urquhart: We kept the fundamentals of the d20 system in place and expanded on it as much as possible. As we've balanced the game out, though, there are some divergences from d20 that we introduced to try to make the gameplay better for the player. This is especially evident at very high levels in the game. Did I mention we removed the level cap so you can go above 20? Above level 20 is really where we have made the most significant tweaks to the system.

Archived