Home

Heavens Tremble, Hell breaks loose

LukeKatarn

Joseph got the note. He went to Darkwood, but hide his sword with holy magic so it looked like he didn't have it equipted. He also was in his Holy Knight form, so as he walked through the woods, whenever he steped(sp?) shining bright plants grew. An aura of 15 feet of light was around Joseph. He finally came to wear he was suppose to meet the person and waited.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by JoJoBinks

"Hmmm..human you say?" Joseph said. "Very well." Joseph held his out his hand and a blast o flight hit Matt...he was human!

"Now tell me the information." Joseph said.

Prepare a strong group of forces four days from now Dangerous is planning to attack.

Hey could you hook me up with some armor and a new weapon I can't wield my soul reaver not that I am human so that I can fight against that bastard dangerous

Troezen saw Matt and then started to panic. He had four days to get the army ready for battle. How could he do that? He was a demon and he could fight, but he had no idea how to lead an army, he was only ever in an army.

He spoke to Cirith "how can I do this, I know that Dangerous picked me for a reason, but what reson? Can you help me?"

(umm, you have to go to heaven to be a holy knight, you can only pledge to be a knight of the round table to king arthur)

Kendall was in the armory forging some new armour and weapons for our new companion. he was done we went to the throne room and whispered in king arthur's ear that the armour was ready.

Joseph walked in the throne room, in his human mode, With a white cape on his back over his armor. (look in earlier posts for armor pics).

King Arthur to Kendall. "Good, bring it out." King Arthur said. "I knight you a knight of the round table sir??? Umm, what is your name?" King Arthur said . Then Joseph walked into the throne. "Ahhh Josrph good to see you." Joseph bowed to King Arthur then went to the blacksmith where Kendall was. Joseph walked over to him and whispered: "Head back to heaven and tell the rest of the Korudock that I need my army. They will know what I meen. GO as soon as you can." Joseph said.

Originally posted by JoJoBinks

(Yeah Curt-Man's demon character was deleted, he didn't want her anymore eh switched 2 holy knight.)

Joseph walked to his quaters and looked out the window. With his holy powers he was looking for near by demons. He could sense them but not tell there loaction.

(walks up behind him) they are here he. I will fight any demon coming at me till death.(he then fills them in on their equipment and there fighting style)

(Np guybroom)

"Intersting it shall be even easier to defend." Joseph said he then fully turned around. He started chanting his right hand started to glow then a ray of light shot at Matt. He was....blessed by one of the 7 of Korudock. Joseph then went back to his postion staring out the window.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived