Home

Heavens Tremble, Hell breaks loose

LukeKatarn

Deep in the lower levels of hell, 12 supreme leader demons, the right hand men of the Devil himself, plan an attack on heaven. They intend to break loose form their imrisonment and unleash hell upon the world. ANd then, destroy heaven. But in the highest reaches of heaven, the 7 Holy Knights of Korudock, knew of this attack. Heaven did all it could to stop hell from breaking loose, But it was to late. Escapeing through a mighty portal into midevil earth they unleashed their horde. The knights were gathering a holy army, There were 30 holy knights who served under them, and they were sent to earth to stop the attacks. They were all scattered, each knowing theur mission, but serveing their superiours in the area. ((They are holy knights who work for kings and stuff, they have special powers but they never reveal them unless needed so noone knows they are holy knights.) But the 12 demons also sent out their men, 50 evil demons who were also scattered, and served evil. There were also humans who were blessed by the 7 of Korudock, but there were also those posessed by the 12 commanders. You can be those who serve, those who are posessed,one of the 30 knights, or one of the 50 demons.

Name:

Species: ((Blessed human, holy knight, Demon, posessed human.))

Weapon of choice:

Armor:

Sex:

NOTE! JOJO BINKS IS INCLUDED IN THIS SO HE IS ALSO THE THREAD MASTER!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joseph was riding on his mortal horse to the King he was suppose to serve under...King Arthur. Joseph rode to a cliff, about 6 miles away was King Arthur's Castle. "Alas!" Joseph rode down a steep cliff side path and then got on to the main rode again and continued(sp?) West to King Arthur's Castle.

Joseph gets to King Arthur's castle, and walks into the throne room, just when matt said "Arthur i wish for a private audience with u". Joseph took out a scroll and handed it to King Arthur.

King Arthur - "I see...Very well Joseph, welcome to the knights of the round table."

Joseph nods his head and takes a seat beside Matt, and sense who he really is...a demon.

Joseph puts his hand on his sword hilt just incase.

"Damn!" Joseph looks around the room then quickly touchs Arthur's wound and heals it with his holy magic.

"Are you alright My Lord?"

"Yes I am fine thank you Sir Joseph."

For the rest of that day the knighst went out looking for that noble Man, Joseph staied behinde to guard.

"you fools" cirith says as she emerges from the shadows.

"never speak of your missions out in the open, there are spies everywhere, now, come with me." cirith goes back into the shadows where a cave is. she lights a fire and walks down a tunnel into a room deep within the cave.

"now, speak Matthew."

((

Originally posted by guybroom

Troezen was riding around camalot and saw a fellow deamon riding from the castle - it was Matt. He rode towards him.

"What news from camalot? Have you sucseaded (sp?) in your quest to kill King Arther?"

Camelot! Camelot! Camelot!

It's only a model.

Shhh!

:D))

Originally posted by guybroom

Troezen was riding around camalot and saw a fellow deamon riding from the castle - it was Matt. He rode towards him.

"What news from camalot? Have you sucseaded (sp?) in your quest to kill King Arther?"

I have not succeaded the knights have that damn healing magic my have to lanuch a all out alsaut on the castle

"a holy kngiht? damn them, they will pay, alright, go to your fortresses and gather your minions we will attack tonight. there are two tunnels that go from hear, one to your cave-fortress and one to yours, now go." Cirith walked over to a ledge and looked down at her minions, some fighting, others eating and some just sitting around.

"loyal minions! tonight we fight, be ready and prepared, for it will be no easy fight." all the minions scream a warcry.

Cirith walked o her chambers and got out her armour and rapier, she brandished it and then sheather it again. she bein going over her sword moves.

Archived