Home

KOTOR II PC Specs

BinnyV

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Didn't they slightly improve the graphics?

I don't think so... OE added environmental effects, but they are still stuck with the XBox and its system limitations, hence why the PC requirements shouldn't change either. :D

So unless MS is going to visit every XBox owner in the world one mysterious night this December and freely upgrade the XBox console for them, I just don't see a requirement change for KOTOR:TSL from that of KOTOR.

:( Uh oh. I just installed UT 2004 on my HD. The sad smiley is for me having only 12 gigs left on my D drive. If TSL get's bigger then KOTOR, then I'll be in a pickle for memory :(

14 gigs of anime take up space as well ;)

Then a couple gigs of manga to go along with that.....

^^^^

I agree. :D

Figure on KOTOR:TSL taking around the same amount of space as KOTOR 1.

Originally posted by BinnyV

14 gigs of anime take up space as well ;)

Then a couple gigs of manga to go along with that.....

Might I suggest getting a DVD Burner? That would help you free up HDD space.

:D

^^^^

same here. turns out i had about 10-12 different games installed on the harddrive. now, i only have about 4-5 games installed, which are the ones i play. :)

as for freeing up space, you can also get some programs that can sort through all the files on your harddrive to find programs you don't use, internet cache, excess pictures (for all the, umm, art loving people on the forum ;)), etc. don't have any recommendations right off the bat though...

if you want something real bad, then cd-r/rw and dvd +/- rw is your friend. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived