• LS Female
    • DS Female
    • I don't care (LS Male)

**Nitpick Alert**

Originally posted by RedHawke

"Your overconfidence is your weakness." - Luke

"Your faith in your freinds is yours." -Sidious/Palapatine

**Nitpick over**

That being said, I think Episode III will show us more of the "bully" in Palpatine, but he remains primarily a (very powerful) schemer. Vader, is more of a "brute force" type character than a bully per se; he is more of a soldier, not so much an officer. His power and pretige force him into a leadership role, but he would probably prefer to be out on th frontlines kicking butt.

Back on topic, though, I'l tell Atton LS male the first time through, sicne that's the way I played KOTOR the first time, and it's also the way I'll play through TSL the first time.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**Nitpick Alert**

boinga 1 you nailed me for mispelling Sidious so here's my touche! ;)

Originally posted by boinga1

Back on topic, though, I'l tell Atton LS male the first time through, sicne that's the way I played KOTOR the first time, and it's also the way I'll play through TSL the first time.

Er'... that's since you were looking for with that word... right? :xp:

**Nitpick over**

I'll stand corrected on the quotes though. It has been a while since I have seen ROTJ. :D

Originally posted by Cyborgninja

I jus watched rotj a few weeks ago for the first time...(ya i know it is pretty sad)

actually what would have been sad would have been if you had told us a couple of weeks ago you had never seen rotj

however since you have come to your senses and watched it all is forgiven lol :D

i might add that i work in a video/dvd rental shop and i get to watch all the star wars films when ever i want :D but even though it means i 'could' watch episode 3 for free when it comes out i'm still gonna go to the cinema may 19th and pay to watch it

Originally posted by RedHawke

**Nitpick Alert**

boinga 1 you nailed me for mispelling Sidious so here's my touche! ;)

Er'... that's since you were looking for with that word... right? :xp:

**Nitpick over**

I'll stand corrected on the quotes though. It has been a while since I have seen ROTJ. :D

Oh, no...I've been countered and shot unawares. However, I warn you- [Arnold] "I'll be back...girlie men!"[/Arnold]

Archived