Home

[GFN] Oh.

Thrik

Yeah, just in case anybody was wondering what's up with the site, the server decided to rape itself a few weeks ago and the updating system has become unusable. I'm almost certainly going to have to reinstall it, which will wipe all the news.. so I'm kind of holding that off for as long as possible and hoping it'll magically work again. It's already wiped the comments, which really isn't good.

As for the site itself, as the latest update says, I'll get some time to work on it eventually. I've got a whole bunch of other tasks on my plate at the moment which need sorting out -- ranging from college, to a small web design business I'm involved with, to a certain upcoming psychotic website that will be joining the Mojo network soon.

I'm sure you're all getting along fine anyway, but don't worry, I've not forgotten about you all! As soon as I've got the time, I'll fix the crippled site and get those long-promised updates done. At least it gives you something to look forward to for Christmas, right? Right?

Yarr.

Yes, if you look around some older threads there's screenshots of it. Only thing lacking is vBulletin 3.0, which still hasn't been sorted out because of the many other forums on the network still not having new skins for it -- and the old ones aren't compatible.

Not really in my hands.

Archived