Home

Darth Nihilus

90SK

So far Darth Nihilus has been- and still is- a very singular character. I was looking in the very back of the X-Box strategy guide for KotOR 2 and I found some tidbits (I didn't look very hard, I'm trying to resist the urge for spoilers).

They call him "The Lord of Hunger" (???) and they say he is so corrupted by the dark side that those who hear his voice are afflicted with pain or death.

This sparked my curiosity. Can anyone (without giving away any major spoilers) enlighten us a bit on this character?

Originally posted by Tdcquicksilver5

Darth Nihilus consumes the force from people in order to stay alive.He can even consume entire force sensitive planets.

I like this Nihilus allready...

I'll like him much more when I whoop his behind, and take the mantle of Sith Lord from his cold dead head.

:lightning

:D

:eyepop

*ahem* yes...well...good! ;)

The strategy guide actually also mentioned that Nihilus would vanish in a cloud of red darkside smoke once you kill him, if memory serves. So really, you could just take the mantle of darklord from the pile of smoking robes instead.:D;)

Ah, he speaks in a bunch of mumbo-jumbo, it doesn't provide subs for what he is saying, so its not an alien tongue...I'd hate to take his order at a resturaunt though.

"Hello sir, may I take your order?"

"Brah, hrag, frap-frah brag!"

"Pardon me? I'm sorry, I did not understand your request. May I recomend the steak?"

*Darth Nihilis starts choking the waiter* "BRAGH PHRAGH!!"

"ARCHH!! I-it was just a suggestion s-sir! Y-you can have the chicken for all I car-arrrgghhh..."

:p

Originally posted by Devilsfanatic

his mask

after killing him, you get it, but it's not on the inventory sheet, what's the purpose of it??

Yes it is in your inventory but in the Misc. section. It's not equippable. I bet this will be a mod when the pc version is released - hoping that the model format is the same.

Originally posted by Darth333

Yes it is in your inventory but in the Misc. section. It's not equippable. I bet this will be a mod when the pc version is released - hoping that the model format is the same.

yeah, whatever, same thing

I meant you couldn't wear it, and that sucks, cause it'd be funny to wear while running around!

Originally posted by Darth333

Is it me or...

I didn't get the point with Nihilus...he ended up just being a more or less anonymous figure that i had to kill. But what was he doing exactly ? ...Perhaps it's because I did not understood what he said...:rolleyes:

Just one of the many useless story plots in TSL. Here's what I know of Nihilus

Was at Malachor V, probably in with the exile, Malak and Revan. Was imprisoned on Malachor V and escaped on the Ravager, and then from there, he went and was one of 3 SL's who wanted to destroy the jedi, in searching for jedi's he destroyed force sensitive planets to gain sustenance. He destroyed the miraluka world where the jedi gathered, it's like he feeds off of their spirits to give him more power. In the end, he knows he has to fight you, and then he loses, that's it, not much more too it.

I have a problem. After I defeat Darth Nihilus everything goes completly dark. There is sound and everything, but I can't see anything. Then I save the game and load it and there I am with my companions and Darth Nihilus standing there, but he doesn't do anything. Tell me what is wrong with the game please. has it happened to you?:confused:

Originally posted by cosmic_ace

I have a problem. After I defeat Darth Nihilus everything goes completly dark. There is sound and everything, but I can't see anything. Then I save the game and load it and there I am with my companions and Darth Nihilus standing there, but he doesn't do anything. Tell me what is wrong with the game please. has it happened to you?:confused:

my game went dark once, on Peragus, so I just re-loaded it, and it worked.

Archived