Home

oh yeah i am back again

Suddenly, as the two sit in the corner, an HK-50 droid walks in, pulls out a blaster carbine, and shoots the Holy Crap out of Darth-Destroyer.

Mocking Query: This thread is utterly pointless, as is your waste of space.

The droid turns, and walks out.

:D

Originally posted by Darth-Destroyer

so piece of metal what are you bounty hunter .... jedi ???? sith??? mercenary??? soldier??

You could call me a sith.

Suddenly, as the two sit in the corner, an HK-50 droid walks in, pulls out a blaster carbine, and shoots the Holy Crap out of Darth-Destroyer.

I used the force to pull the head of that droid.

A bounty hunter walks in with an Insta-Kill blaster and blows the living crap out of everyone else...

I force pushed that guy.

Ok, lets not just say that someone enters and kills everyone.

that HK shoots on me i use my jet pack to fly trough the window then i land walk to the entrance i see that droid without a head i go walk to piece of metal is say thanks dude i walk to the bar i say sorry for the window i walk to the droid i pul my blasters i shot the droid in more pieces.

that chains lays on the ground i say bye bye i pul my blasters en i shot his head of

I agree..

ey piece i realize now why bounty hunter i am force sensitive i dit thinking yes i wil be jedi again but now i am fallen to the dark side en now i am sith

Should be: Hey, Piece, i realize now.

Why be a bounty hunter when i am force sensitive (?????) yes, i will be a jedi again.

But now i'm fallen to the darkside and now i'm a sith.

Even though, the spelling is right now, it makes no sense.

How can you just be fallen to the dark side?

And you use the word I to often.

Archived