Home

HK droid parts

jwidsvs

Originally posted by Darth333

And t3 rocks!

It took me about 10 seconds to get rid of the three assassin droids with him!

yes ma'am

Did you have a hell of a time beating the HK50's that shot you down at Telos, in the snow region? When I had T3 fight them, they were easy, but I was expecting to get slaughtered.

Originally posted by Godzilla Master

I only have three...

Nar Shadara: T3 vs HK50

Telos: You and two members vs HK 50

Onderon: Merchant

Where is the last????

Did you fight the HK unit that was on Peragus? Just before I left Peragus, the HK unit admitted to killing everyone onboard. I fought and killed him, and I think this is where I got the first part. I can't remember for sure, but I think this was where I picked up the HK Modulator...

-Adam

Yeah, unfortunately it sounds as though the part you're missing is the modulator off the HK unit on Peragus. Of course, rebuilding HK-47 isn't something you have to do to beat the game, but if it's something you really want to do, it sounds like you'd have to start the game over. :S Sorry, man!

-Adam

Originally posted by Darth333

No, what's that??? :confused:

I remember getting the HK Protocol Droid Pacifist Program from the Rodian merchant on Nar Shadaa after I helped "her" secure trade routes with Dantooine and Onderon, if I recall all of it correctly that is...

I do a little of this :guiness: when playing in my comfy chair, so some things get a little fuzzy. :D

I have no idea what the Pacifist Program does though I failed to kill the 3 HK-50's with T3 in the warehouse so I never aquired the Chassis... I ran instead of fighting, not providing duplicates of the needed parts in the game is bad RPG form on OE's part...

I hope this helps! :D

Archived