Home

Halo 2 RPG

Jedi Malastar

Mark pulled in the driveway of his New Mombasa home. He got out of his brand new yellow civilian warthog. He was on vacation for a few weeks before anything big happened. He knew the Covenent would attack Earth soon, but he figured he might as well enjoy his vacation while it lasts.

He entered his house and turned on his holoscreen. It lit up the side of a blank wall and he switched it to the news. What he saw next shocked him. It wasn't that there was a huge Covenent cruiser on screen, but the fact that Earth was in the background did shock him. It was a small attack fleet they were saying. He was about to turn it on but he suddenly heard a loud rumbling. 'No way, not a chance,' He thought to himself. He ran outside and looked up. Several people across the street were also looking up.

It was a huge Covenent cruiser, one the big silver ones. It was approaching the city. "What are the chances," He said aloud to himself.

Wick arrived at Mark's house. He lived nearby and when he heard the invasion was here he decided that the best thing to do was report in to him. He arrived in a warthog he comandeered from a nearby base, and tossed a battle rifle to Mark.

"Looks like the vacation's been cut short, boss."

*Phil picked up his battle rifle and his pistol and headed out of the Company CP to motor pool. They needed to get the tanks moving and fast. Just he left the CP Phil saw it, he turned back and just had time to say.*

Phil: Everybody get out! We've got a.....

*Before the Scarab blew a hole straight through the building and then just stepped over it. Phil headed to a motor pool and grabbed one of the new Ant-Armour Warthogs.*

Phil: Come ON people, lets move!

*Everybody got in the nearest warthog or tank and the convoy headed out.*

*Phil looked at the three marrines.*

Phil: WHERE ARE YOU HEADED, WE Could.... HOLY ****!

*In the distance Phil Sees the Scarab's sillohette.*

Phil: EVERYBODY! IF YOU WANT TO LIVE, GET OUT OF THE ROAD!

SCATTER!

*Phil's driver veers off into a side street just as the Scarab opens fire.*

"Oh,d-..."He said as a large group of Grunts and Brutes jumped out of a Covenant gunship,"here we go again!"I yelled as I drew my energy sword.I ran forward,hacking at the Brutes.then a Grunt stood up and yelled at him."wachie-Kack!!!"."I'm going to enjoy this!"I yelled,slicing his forehead straight down,"Yes!Troop,move out!"

((Alright I was gone for a while and I don't whats goin on so I'm just gonna jump in, and no spartans at all))

Mark and arrived at some marines who were being held down in an old gas station. He and Jack arrived there swiftly in his yellow civilian warthog. The marines were held in the gas station with some Covenent outside. They pulled up in a back alley. "Alright Jack we gotta help these marines and get those civilians out of there, I'll distract the covenent out front and you sneak with some more ammo and medpacs. He left Jack there and took his warthog around to the front. He was really suprised how fast their dropships have been arriving. The covenent saw him instantly and opened up fire. Their plasma scorched thru his new yellow paint. He swerved really fast and jumped out as his vehicle took out and elite. He had a spare grenade and threw it at the gastanks behind the aliens. There was a loud explosion and the fire incinerated most of the Covenent and half of his warthog.

Mark threw a plasma grenade and with a little luck it actually landed right on an elite. The elite screamed right before he blew up. He saw as some of the other aliens were shot down from human fire from behind him. His ODST sarge said over the comm,"Mark git over to the South Mombassa Beach asap!"

He loaded up some plasma grenades and a beam rifle and look at the coordinates he just received. He started up his beat up yellow warthog.

Mark threw a plasma grenade and with a little luck it actually landed right on an elite. The elite screamed right before he blew up. He saw as some of the other aliens were shot down from human fire from behind him. His ODST sarge said over the comm,"Mark git over to the South Mombassa Beach asap!"

He loaded up some plasma grenades and a beam rifle and look at the coordinates he just received. He started up his beat up yellow warthog.

Mark drove off with Jack at his side in the passenger side. His warthog was badly damaged on one side due to the explosion from before. They reached the beach and headed to a small fort. There was three exits and a ladder to the top. He parked the warthog and got out. He climbed to the top with beam rifle in hand. He looked threw the sights and he hit the first grunt he saw and put him down. All of a sudden he watched as a spartan drove by in a ghost, it was the master chief. He shot down and ran over several of the aliens in one swipe and continued on. He watched him disappear in the distance and suddenly large red bolts of plasma fire smeared the ground in front of him. He dove down the hole for cover as a shadow dropship approached...

Archived