Home

The Official EU Trivia Thread !

Astrotoy7

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im guessing your referencing page 19? Jedi Spirits

It mentions how Darth Plagieus learnt how to do it but it does not mention any thing about Qui-gon developing it from his teachings only that he too succeeded it discovering how to do it.

Like i said in the script he learnt it from the whills.

Anyway new Question!

Q:What were the ancestors of coruscant humans called?.

thanks for clarifying jomaster. That was a tricky one indeed :)

Q: Who was known as "the Howlrunner"? What happened to them and where did they go?

Sharad Hett was also known by this name. He was Eeth Koths apprentice and eventually became a Tusken Warlord following a series of events which saw the destruction of his family on his home planet and him later crash landing on Tatooine. Ki Adi was sent to track Hett down to rally him back the jedi cause, or kill him if necessary. It was actually Aurra Sing that finally killed Hett. After this Ki-Adi took on Hett's son A'Sharad as his padawan.

source: outlander comics et al.

Q. What is a howlrunner ? Give two examples

mtfbwya

not quite sure about this :

Craft - I-7 Howlrunner

Type - Shot range fighter

Legnth - 11.4 metres

Weapons - 2 laser cannons

Crew - 1

Top speed - 105 MGLT

Troop capacity - N/A

Cargo capacity - 80 kilograms

Passengers - N/A

i know it was an imperial ship i think it might have been from the dark empire comic series please clarify?

Q. What is a howlrunner ? Give two examples

You are correct, jomaster and a second example is the howlrunner creature from Kamar, after which this starfighter is named.

Q: Who was the Jedi Master that led the battle of Praesitlyn, with Anakin Skywalker as his second in command? And what was his connection to Corran Horn?

Very good everybody. Nejaa Halcyon was indeed Corran Horn's grandfather. His son Valin Halcyon was adopted by Rostek Horn after Order 66, then took the name Hal Horn and was the father of Corran.

A: ARC A-98, nicknamed Nate from the Cestus Deception. He named himself Jangotat, meaning brother of Jango. I asked something similar before...

New Question:

Why did Assaj Ventress turn to the dark side?

Archived