Home

The Official EU Trivia Thread !

Astrotoy7

It starts out on the planet Rattatak which was a war torn planet the Ventress' were just one of the many war lord families they decided to amass a huge army in the southern hemisphere but a man named Osika Kirske found out and killed them before they could become a real threat Asajj was the only surviving child she floated around for a while until an emissary goes to the planet he happens to be a jedi named Ky Narec exept his ship crashes he's greeted by the people with blaster fire he runs for the hills where he finds this orphan girl living on her own then he discovers shes force sensitive so he gives her his spare lightsaber and trains her until they eventually become heros of Rattatak so then this guy Osika Kirske (again) decides he doesn't like this asajj with her freaky powers and gathers some warlords and convinces them to unite against Ky and Asajj they kill Ky but still Asajj survives but confused and devastated with the loss of her mentor she begins to feel hatred, fear and anger and without years of jedi training she losses control and slips to the dark side!!!

Just thought i'd share a bit of Ventress history :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fosh is actually wrong Mara jade wasnt in any of the released copies of ROTJ

I think it was actually in the CCG where they had her in jabba's palace?

i cant remember but she wasnt in any of the movies

EDIT:Just occured astro said any released version? she was retconned as being a character who speaks to C3-PO in radio drama.

He was raised by a wookie named Dewlanna, who taught him her language, values, and how to make crazy wookie love. Okay, so not the last part, but you get the picture.

Q: Besides Wedge, who was the other pilot who not only survived the battle at the second Death Star, but who played a significant role in forming Wratith Squadron.

Dear O Dear.

Please make sure questions you answer the questions fully !

Papatine_dc gets the points for the TWO examples of howlrunner.

@Jomaster

Fosh obviously wanted more than what youve answered with. I'll leave jomasters questions up as current, though if Fosh could give us the *full* answer for posterity's sake, that would be nice :)

Terros is right re-Mara Jade in the Radio Drama. She even mentions her alias "Arica"

Fosh ...Im not sure where you got that answer from !! Do you have a source? Ive just looked at my gfs Original-Original Trilogy VHS and I dont see any such person :)

now. back to the question

Q: what was the name of the first being obi-wan befriended and helped after he'd left the jedi temple. Please include a source.

mtfbwya

They Can't do TK without an energy boost.

Q: In the Infinities series what would have happened to Yavin if luke had missed the torpedo shot?

Initially the DS Missed Yavin. They Evacuated Yavin and were captured while the moon was destroyed. Obiwan appeared to Luke when he boarded the Falcon and told him to go to Dagobah.

Leia was trained as a Dark Side adept while Luke became a Jedi master. They fight each other and Yoda Crashes the Death Star on top of coruscant.

This was a severely abridged version.

They fought each other when Luke and

Initially the DS Missed Yavin. They Evacuated Yavin and were captured while the moon was destroyed. Obiwan appeared to Luke when he boarded the Falcon and told him to go to Dagobah.

Leia was trained as a Dark Side adept while Luke became a Jedi master. They fight each other and Yoda Crashes the Death Star on top of coruscant.

This was a severely abridged version.

They fought each other when Luke and

Lol just remembered that comic it was one of the silliest things i've ever read!

the death star missing yavin! then crashing into coruscant surely that would destroy more than just a small part of the city think of the millions of people who live there! it be like our moon crashing into earth it'd be the greatest disaster ever.

Terros, keep discussion to Qs & As. This thread is voluminous enough as it is :)

lolz... Fosh it seems you forgot to finish your sentence :D

the question is still up for grabs for a little longer :)

Q: what was the name of the first being obi-wan befriended and helped after he'd left the jedi temple. Please include a source.

mtfbwya

Archived