Home

The Official EU Trivia Thread !

Astrotoy7

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the essence stealer device was part of Borborygmus Gog's Project Starscream. Located within the reconstructed Jedi library on the Nespis VIII space station, the Essence Stealer was designed to capture the true Force-essence of a Jedi. Gog never got a chance to verify its operation, as the only Force-sensitive being it encountered was Tash Arranda

Q: easy one: who was nomi sunrider's 1st master what was unusual about him?

Q: easy one: who was nomi sunrider's 1st master what was unusual about him?

Nomi's first master was Thon. Thon was a wharl, a sentient being not unlike or concept of a dinosaur. He was from a planet in the Unknown Regions who was loath to reveal his species or culture to anyone, except only his closest students and peers. I do remember hom "pushing the dark side' into a lake once, so maybe that counts as his 'unusual' ability...

please let us know the full answer jo

Moving on :)

Q. What was installed into Shimmra's throneroom to ensure that any who approached had to kneel/lie before him ?

mtfbwya

Nomi's first master was Thon. Thon was a wharl, a sentient being not unlike or concept of a dinosaur. He was from a planet in the Unknown Regions who was loath to reveal his species or culture to anyone, except only his closest students and peers. I do remember hom "pushing the dark side' into a lake once, so maybe that counts as his 'unusual' ability...

please let us know the full answer jo

yeah i'll accept that alothough i was looking for the simpler answer that he didn't carry a lightsaber

Q: What was the name of Tsavong Lah's personal ship? What was it's fate?

The sunuulok was tsavong Lah's personal ship i don't quite know what happened to it in the end. i'm guessing it was destroyed

if palapatine_dc will accept my answer Q: easy one : when ulic quel droma embarked on his first mission he met a queen who was a follower of a long dead sith lord who was the sith?

The sunuulok was tsavong Lah's personal ship i don't quite know what happened to it in the end. i'm guessing it was destroyed

Tsavong Lah abandoned his ship, the Sunulok, at Ebaq 9, and there it was destroyed with the remaining Yuuzhan Vong Fleet. Your answer is ok.

Q: easy one : when ulic quel droma embarked on his first mission he met a queen who was a follower of a long dead sith lord who was the sith?

The Sith was Freedon Nadd, the queen was Queen Amanoa of Onderon who was killed at the end of the Onderon Beast Wars. Source: Tales of the Jedi; Knights of the Old Republic.

New Q: What would the Empire have done about the Yuuzhan Vong, according to Han Solo?

Imperial moff Takkar trys to disrupt the wedding firstly his wife trys to steal the dress and kill the seamstress but the ushers save the day then Takkar turns up at the wedding threatens to release a computer virus he is brought round by luke "persuasive" techniques.

source: the union comics

i think i'm right

if i am: Q:how does yoda disguise himself in the space ports on the way to Vjun?

source plz

Archived