Home

Random fighting

guybroom

I am completely ripping off the 'Let's start a bar fight' thread.

Basicly you can choose to be anyone in the world - from your self to computer game characters to random book characters. Just as long as you can give a quick explanation of who they are.

It does not have to be in time with everyone else. E.g. you can have one person being darth maul and one person luke skywalker. maul was killed before Luke was born, but it doesn't matter here.

You don't have to keep in character the whole time, but you have to stay that character (i hope that makes sence).

The idea is that you randomly fight whoever's on the thread and they are not killed.

The way you fight is the same as the bar fight (sorry death_jedi I hope you don't mind)

*Death_Jedi Sees the knife coming and only just moves out of the way and it scrapes his face*

"OWWWW"

*He Picks up a chair and slams it over the jokemaster*

Jokemaster is out for 1 post

If anyone takes this seriously, I'll be angry (it's that sort of thread)

If you don't understand, PM me.

------------------------

Char: Aragorn (ranger time - not king)

Bio: He was in lord of the rings - go watch it. You all know who he is (PM me if you don't I'll give you his bio)

----------------------

Aragorn was in the field and waited for someone to join him. The signs had been put everywhere. Everyone knew this was the place for the large and pointless fight.

Char: Barad Dur

Bio: the big tower with the big eye that made a big commotion

Other char that actually fights: Darth Vader

Bio: the dark lord of the sith that kills hundreds of people in a few years.watch Star Wars.:tsk:

Darth Vader heard this call from Aragorn and brought down a star destroyer fifteen inches away and killed his Admiral because he didn't land it on him.Darth Vader got out and walked to Aragorn,"you don't know the power of the dark side...do you?"then he took out his light saber and started swinging wildly and it doesn't hit him until someone else shows up,and when he does,Guybroom is out for one post (when someone shows up)

Name: Frog

Bio: What can I say? It's a frog...

Frog hops out onto the battlefield and ends up getting in Napolean's way. Napolean falls and hits his head... out for 1 post.

Meanwhile, Frog has been crushed under Napolean's weight and is dead forever.

((i haven't --- i'm imagining napolean to be the guy the french guy that lost. But it clearly isn't the same guy))

aragorn pickes up a randomly placed curtoise weaving and puts it in his sword. He then challenges darth vader for a fight.

Vader looses.

Darth vader is out for 2 posts

((Tde - when your out for 2 posts, your next post has to be the 3rd post after the one which outed you))

Aragorn hires diggers and they trap darth vader under the ground where he dug himself.

Darth vader is trapped until someone lets him out of the ground

• 9 months later...

Archived