Home

Telos Academy *spoiler*

Drazin

Ok, 3rd time through the game and I decided to fight the handmaidens extensively. Beat them as a pair, but lost to the 5 of them. Sequence of dialogue revealed the 'Last of the handmaidens' knows about relics. I talk to her and she tells me about the artifacts in Atris' meditation chamber. Perhaps my charisma/persuade was not high enough but she refuses to let me in there to check stuff out. I think unlocking this part of the dialogue could get the Lightsaber, YOUR lightsaber from Atris.

Anyone else get further on this?

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

If the pause the INSTANT the match starts, it will let you reequip your armor and items and you can fight. :D That's how I beat the five. Force whirlwind is also helpful because it knocks some of them out of the ring.

That's beautiful man.....I just want my Lightsaber back from that bitch Atris.

If the pause the INSTANT the match starts, it will let you reequip your armor and items and you can fight. :D That's how I beat the five. Force whirlwind is also helpful because it knocks some of them out of the ring.

Does beating the 5 lead to getting your saber back? Or is it just something you can't do?

Meh.

I just got an Xbox for christmas (I am 29) and have been a mmorpg gamer for a long long time. I gotta say this Kotor1 and 2 rank as high as any other rpg I have ever played. Just awesome really.

I'll play through a 4th time I am sure, and I WILL beat the 5 handmaidens. maybe I'll get some cool stuff from the Relic room anyways.

I've beaten the handmaiden sisters, all 5 at once. It's not too hard. They let you use whatever you want not counting armor, so buff up before you talk to her. I had Adrenal Alacrity, Adrenal Stamina, Adrenal Strength, the 2nd level of force barrier, and the mandalorean melee shield up when I spoke with her. Go in with full force points too. Your first move should be to RUN TO A CORNER. This made 2 of the handmaidens run around the 3 that cornered me, eliminating them before they even touched me. The remaining three I fought (as a jedi sentinel at level 10 I believe it was), making sure i kept force barrier up, using medpacs as necessary, and re-applying the stims when they went down. It took a bit, but I took them down one at a time, steadily. When it was all over with, they no longer wanted to train, and no additional dialogues opened up. Don't let rumors of special things happening fool you. You get 750 exp for doing it, that's it. No lightsaber, no special dialogue options, no magical sith-nuking abilities. Just the satisfaction of beating them in a very, very unfair fight, all without cheating.

Applying your buffs before talking to her only works when you are going to fight all 5, because they let you use everything in your arsenal at that point. It didn't work for me on any of the other encounters. Also, it seems that partway through the fight, mostly after I knocked one out of the fight, all the buffs seemed to be wiped clean at the same time, even though they have different durations. I'd make sure to put up the force barrier first, then stims, then heal up if I was low, then keep fighting. The most important part, as I said above, is running to the corner, so two try to flank you and disqualify themselves, and then only 3 are beating on you.

Originally posted by Drazin

Does beating the 5 lead to getting your saber back? Or is it just something you can't do?

no i have beaten all 5 cost me 4 mandalrian melee shields 10 advanced health packs and some stims lol

Crap I have never done that before. Must do it on next time through! Is there any special prizes or anything you get for beating them?

To my knowledge you don't get anything, or any special Dialogue options, just the satisfaction of beating those arrogant bitches and them not being allowed to insult you any longer.

Originally posted by Whitebloodcell

To my knowledge you don't get anything, or any special Dialogue options, just the satisfaction of beating those arrogant bitches and them not being allowed to insult you any longer.

That's the only prize I need.;)

you can do that when you fight handmadian too. not sure about putting a light saber on when you fight the mandys in the camp

:D

Archived