Home

hidden lightsaber crystals?

Nrak Ujhade

ok when I first got this it freaked me out a bit because I looked in the guide and checked out some other sources and I didnt see any listings of it. Also this is the first time I have ever run into it.

After I destroyed everything that was a defense for Khoonda on Dantooine and started the fight with Vorook. I got a double-bladed lightsaber. I already had a lightsaber and dantooine was my 3rd planet. Well I took a gllimpse at the crystal color at the workbench and its BRONZE CRYSTAL. I havent seen this before and it isnt in the guide or anything else. It has the exact same description as any other color crystal cept at the end it says "good for high resolution displays" The crystal description also says its a brownish yellow but it really just looks like an orange crystal (but doesnt do that fade glow thing every now and then)

any1 else run across this?

Originally posted by Whitebloodcell

The Game doesnt have Live Access. Just incase you were unaware. And it seems that the Guide has many inaccuracies contained within it.

yes the guide isn't so reliable for item creation it gives alot of bad info but in the game it is very helpful

I found 3 crystals I havent found before, Not very good ones it would seem. But they are:

Barab Ore Ingot

+2-12 Fire

Lorddian

+2defense +3deflect

Upari

+1-8 damage

+2 attack

I kinda like the Ingot one, works nicely for one of my companions.

Originally posted by Drazin

I found 3 crystals I havent found before, Not very good ones it would seem. But they are:

Barab Ore Ingot

+2-12 Fire

Lorddian

+2defense +3deflect

Upari

+1-8 damage

+2 attack

I kinda like the Ingot one, works nicely for one of my companions.

i like ingot too i use that and the special crystal in my light saber. btw where do you get upari i have been looking for it

After completing the trade routes side quest on Nar Shadaa the Upari crystal was in Geeda's inventory.

that was my first guess good thing i am currently doing that quest.

do you know if i can install the pacisfist system into hk after i have asembled him

I think he did... based on what he said.

Thats what HK says to you after you are done removing the processor. "I fail to see the Humor in all this."

lol actually i didn't what a strange coinsidense i must be strong in the force :yoda:

Archived