Home

Super Saber Glitch - Instructions Inside

Boba Rhett

I saw someone comment on this over on the gamefaqs boards and I tried it out and sure enough, it works. Be careful doing it though.

It seemed like I had some save game issues when doing it with the ultima pearl for some reason so be careful and keep some backup saves!.

Anyways, here's how you do it:

1. Make use of this saber duplication glitch on a saber that has some upgade crystals in it:

While onboard the Ebon Hawk, equip Visas with a lightsaber. Go to your workbench, and choose to upgrade an item. Go to the lightsaber list, and select the saber Visas has equipped. Select the color crystal, and change it to a different one and assemble. Select the color crystal again, but DON'T change it, just hit assemble again with the same crystal that is on there. This should cause an extra, duplicate saber to appear in your inventory. With the new saber in your inventory, save your game and reload it, and you will offically have the duplicate saber.

2. After you've done that about 10 times, disassemble them all and pull out the crystals.

3. Open up one of the empty lightsabers and put one of the ten or so crystals into the BOTTOM CRYSTAL SLOT and leave the top one empty.

4. Construct the saber and exit the workbench.

5. Go back into the workbench and open up the lightsaber. Place the exact same kind of crystal that you have in the bottom into the top slot.

6. Construct the saber then go back and look at it. One of the crystals is gone but the saber still has the bonuses of both, contained in the top crystal.

7. Move that top crystal to the bottom slot and construct the saber again. Then repeat steps 3 - 7 ont he same saber to make one massively powerful crystal.

Note: Things such as Regen and DC bonuses will not stack with this though.

Originally posted by RedHawke

No wonder I had so many funky things happen to Visas Lightsabers in my games... Now I will have to go back and make all those phantom sabers I got official! ;)

I'm thinking this glitch would rule using the Upari and or Sigil crystals. :D

Not to mention the Mono_Giganto crystal... :D

Frikkin Amazing!!! Thanks Rhett.

I loaded 8 Opila crystals into my saber, and now its got a power of 37-51 +26!

The crystal glitch is kind of finnicky though ...if you try to add upgrades to an already glitched saber (like a focusing lens or emitter) te glitch might disappear...happened to me once. I reccommend to people to first add upgrades to your saber, and then do the crystal glitch trick to ensure that you can have your super charged crystal along with your favorite lens, personal crystal and emitter.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After obtaining my SB saber on Nar Shadaa, I outfitted it with a phond and rubat crystal. Later on, when I reconfigured the saber with the PC crystal, the crystal slot on the upgrade screen where the rubat was placed was empty. Floating the cursor over the empty slot indicated that the rubat +1 Attack/+1 Dmg was present in the slot, but it did not appear. Upon assigning the PC crystal to that empty slot, the rubat completely disappeared from my inventory. This consistently occurred despite reloading multiple past savegames and using different EHawk/Planet workbenches or T3 to upgrade the saber.

Archived