Home

This or Mercenaries

Silver X

Seriously. It also depends on your mood I would assume. As some times you just want to get right to the violence. And others you want to be kind of witty about your killing.

Mercenaries is a great game, but it really depends on what kind of game you'd rather play, and what you really like to play.

mercenaries, from what i've seen (i haven't played it mind you), reminds me somewhat of armed and dangerous ... but i could be wrong. after looking at some of the videos for RC, especially the one highlighting various means/tactics/strategies to accomplish a goal, i think the single player campaign will have more replayability than some other FPSs on the market today.

of course, i AM biased ... i haven't even ventured into any mercenaries forum. ;)

Mercenaries is a great game for really killing, killing, and blowing stuff up. You can destroy preatty much what ever you want to. Mind yourself tho, if you destroy the wrong thing, like the U.S HQ, or UN HQ you could end up on the Koreans or Chinnese side. Nether is bad just choose wisely(and to clarify, Chinese give u weapons, U.S give u lots of money.)

However then we have RC, more (and like others have said before) a Stradegie game then fighting. If you shoot the wrong guy you might have 5 others shooting you. These are the games I like :D Think before you shoot, and a squad based stradegie. And then Mercenaries a head on get the biggest weapon you can find.

I couldnt chose between the two.

Archived